for New Beginnings

5/21/2020 c52 Sniper4
Molly really can't do anything at all.
5/21/2020 c38 Bandit
Casey fits better with Chris.
5/19/2020 c38 Bandit
I don't like fits better to Chris.
5/19/2020 c35 Bandit
I don't like Molly.
5/18/2020 c27 Bandit
Chris needs a powerful Molly.
11/16/2014 c60 Guest
I really enjoyed this story you are a really good writer. I know it's been a few years since you published this story but if you're still writing I would definitely read a sequel!
11/13/2011 c60 4Ksasera Aditi
I've been a fan of yours for years and all I have to say is... Sequal? LOVE YOUR WORK!
6/22/2010 c60 3RetickLover
dude, this was a really very gr8 story. i loved the last one too btw. but, r u, u no, gnna keep goin with this whole thing? afterall, Wyatt was rememberin things and now, so is Chris, albeit slowly. jus wonderin. anyways, gr8 story
5/28/2010 c50 7Julia Adele
What a great story! I started before work and couldnt wait till i got home to finish. I know I haven't reached the end but I felt I had to drop review to tell you how wonderful this is. You are an extrodinary writer! I have enjoyed each of your stories but this is the icing on the cake. Most Chris and Wyatt stories on here are all about the unchanged future or Chris dealing with a new and improved fututre, yours, however, is totally unique and such a page turner. THe characters that belong to charmed are writtem with great accuracy while Case and Molly are incredibly believable and easy to love, though I have to admit I was having trouble with Casey for a while. Still i've learned to like and appreciate her much like Molly has. Those were incredibly tough situations you put them through, Im sure they grew from them though. i'm looking forward to getting up tomorrow with my coffee to finish reading before work. Oh and I love the fact that your chapters are named after songs. I caught on with Break Me, Shake Me. To this day I am an avid Savage Garden Fan. I hope to catch a new story of yours on here before long. Thanks again for the incredible read. -Jules
9/3/2009 c60 purpletemptationxx
^i lost my password

wow so i finally read this last chapter. it sucks that this story is finished cuz i really looked forward to reading every update. but you know, part of this final chapter really sets itself up nicely for a sequel (to the sequel... a tri-quel? idk what its called..) im just saying... :]

good job on the story, though.
8/21/2009 c38 33Crimson Eyed Sakura
...there have been quite a few grammatical and spelling and usage mistakes in here. I'm overlooking those. But I can't really overlook this. Shimmering is a demonic power. It doesn't really make sense for a 'pure-hearted witch' to have a demonic power. Ya know? Other than that, I'm loving this fic.
8/6/2009 c60 3piperspeanut
Wow...that was so good. Loved Gramms, she is a character. Wyatt and Casey are back on track, happy for them. Chris and Molly give me cavities, but I loved it. Lucky is so cute. Chris is slipping with info and doesn't even realize it...love it. I had a thought similar, but never did anything with it. Great update, love the chapter.
7/21/2009 c60 MAD DOGG
hey another brill chapter done is this the final 1 or are we gunna get some more ?
7/17/2009 c60 kcbelles
Thank you so much for following through and finishing this. This is truly one of the best Charmed stories that I've read and a part of me is very sad that it's all done now. You have a definite talent with words. It's obvious that you love to write - I hope your talent and that love pays off for you some day. Cheers! Looking very forward to your next Charmed story.
7/12/2009 c60 2ICPinkFuzzyBunnies
Very good chapter. I loved how Grams was so hard on Casey. I think she needed it a bit. I love how Chris and Molly love each other so much. I am so glad that they were able to work things out. And I am so glad that Wyatt is back with Casey. It's hard to see this beautiful story end, but I know all great things must come to it. I look forward to more great stories from you. Maybe even a short story giving us the future of these characters. Can't wait. Take care, Bunnies
509 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »