FanFiction.Net
for Life Renovations

3/17/2022 c11 noe cruz
Hey Draco b-day is not one month before Harry?
2/27/2022 c34 Annabelle Thomas
What a damn mess this was. I tried. I read 33 chapters and want all that time back. Yeesh.
1/7/2022 c1 lellyweird
I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve read this series! It will always be a firm favourite of mine. I adore the way your mind went with this. Amazing!
12/15/2021 c31 3onic
I'm sure someone has pointed this out already but when Dudley goes to get his wand you have Ollivander stating that an oak wand is rather bendy when oak wood is known for being a hardwood and is extremely rigid not good for flexibility.
7/17/2021 c33 Bluewolf80
This is my 3rd time reading this saga. It’s one of my top favorite 3 fanfics! And I’ve read A Lot! I think the first edition of the trilogy is the weakest which is rare. Usually the first part of a multi-part series is the most successful and popular.
So for everyone that is disappointed that only a few weeks have gone by and not much has happened relative to the word count; don’t worry! Things will definitely pick up in the next fic. I Highly recommend everyone to keep reading!
7/7/2021 c32 1HadrianSlytherinPeverell
Hermione is becoming a mary sue sooo losing interest
6/29/2021 c2 Shiaira73
Somehow... when everything is out of control in my life... i find myself here. Why?
5/29/2021 c34 loleo
Chapters 12 and 24 are without Text, are blanc and that is very sad. It would be very nice if that could be corrected
5/16/2021 c5 Guest
Hl
4/11/2021 c26 Jaye
Why would you have Harry give away his money. That is stupid. I’ll stop reading now. The story was getting boring anyway
3/2/2021 c34 Kushka
Great story
11/11/2020 c34 SpanishRiotVal
I'm sad this is done... OMFG THERES A SEQUEL WHAT?
k bye love imma read this!
11/11/2020 c33 SpanishRiotVal
bloody fucking hufflepuff indeed, love.
11/11/2020 c32 SpanishRiotVal
dray dray is NOT a baby to you fucking mortals so stfu and sit your childish ass down, or you boutta get your ass beat by mrs weasley and her spoon.
11/11/2020 c31 SpanishRiotVal
LMAO RICH BOIS CHECKKKKK
this is too funny hon, im sorry-
Petunia, darlin, that is not enough money. and besides, it is not wizarding currency.
1,443 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »