for Lost Time

11/15/2016 c1 1Sarai
awesome
8/20/2009 c1 ThatxGirlxThere
Sweet story. I bet something like this actually happened. I wish that they showed this too. It would have been really nice. But then you wouldnt have written this so its okay that it wasnt on the show. :p Great job!

~KaLi
3/27/2009 c1 6calleighsthebest
I absolutely love this story! Wish we could have seen it on the show!
5/22/2008 c1 14jocular monoceros
haha wow I think that'd fit in perfectly with the canon! They were both so in character, and it was as if it was just one of those deleted scenes. Really, well done ^^

jm
4/18/2008 c1 645gilmoreluver06
aw I definitely had tears in my eyes kid I loved it please update asap what happens next?

Does Luke finally move in and they get married and live happily ever after or will something else happen and hold them back from getting married?
4/12/2008 c1 296mmooch
As much of a JJ as I am, this was nice.
1/5/2008 c1 2Jeremy Shane
good story
1/5/2008 c1 1Curley-Q
GREAT
1/5/2008 c1 hurleychick2929
aw i loved this! i really wished they would have gone in to detail like this in the episode! i love it! good stuff! i love your luke & Lor stuff too! soo keep writing!
1/5/2008 c1 68DiehardJavaJunkie14
I loved it. Seriously. I'm so glad you did this. I can't thank you enough for taking my challenge! It started out that no one took it, but now... *sigh* everyone's jumping on board!

Anyway, you ARE more of a Luke Danes writer, but this! Wow, this was great. So in character, so sweet and so witty! Makes me miss Gilmore Girls very much. Thank you for a great story. You're amazing.
1/5/2008 c1 3Copop
Liked it very much.

It's just so Lorelai and Rory. Thanks :)
1/4/2008 c1 17Loridhhp
AWESOME! This fit in so perfectly with those scenes from Gilmore Girls! You have wonderfully filled in the missing piece of the Lorelai and Rory reunion puzzle. I always wanted to know how their reunion talk went and you have fulfilled that dream beautifully! :D You did a great job writing the Lorelai and Rory interactions by the way. It was perfection! :D
1/4/2008 c1 secretlyreading
Thank you for the missing scene! I always felt that this was one (of many) that we needed to see, but didn't. Kudos!
1/4/2008 c1 6GGjunkie33
Aw! I think you did really well with the mother-daughter scenes! Very sweet! I really liked this story, thought they should've shown us something like this in that episode! Good job!