FanFiction.Net
for Dark Secrets

12/19/2014 c29 Guest
Hey ! I must say thank you very much for your story I really love it and i love your protrayal of harry and his story. I really hope you find the time to continue and update this story and even finish it !
11/28/2014 c29 41Witch's Runes
MORE, MORE, MORE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENEDS! PLEASE, I BEG OF YOU! MORE, MORE, MORE!
11/8/2014 c29 1hystericalaughter
Wow. Really good story. Can't wait to read more.
11/8/2014 c25 hystericalaughter
...
6/25/2014 c29 Phoniex Fire Pixie
I can't wait to read more I just found your stories and I love them
1/25/2014 c29 15Nemaya
I hope you will continue writing this story, as it has a very interesting premise. It's been a long time, though, so it might be hard to get into this again.
Am I right in thinking the caught vampyre leader was Warren's father? I can't wait to read more about that character. Luna too, for that matter. She was the least surprising character so far, even if I don't really know exactly what she is right now.
If witches and wizards are no Clandestines, what exactly is Lily? And is Harry's part-vampyre nature the reason the sorting hat wanted to put Harry in Slytherin? Is that the house that has the most secret or part-Clandestines in it? Somehow I think Draco is one as well, deep undercover.
If you do begin posting again, could you please remove the two author's notes chapters? (save the reviews on those chapters to you computer before that) It's really annoying to encounter those as a reader and if I remember correctly, they're against FF policy now.
11/9/2013 c28 Guest
This person is possibly at the end of their tether, getting reviews about something that they put in the AN can be very frustrating. But the way they verbally assaulted you was completely unacceptable and you have every right to feel deeply offended. Reviews are treasured feedback, people who lend their opinions or thoughts should only ever be thanked.
9/4/2013 c29 1tetecia
I'm really entranced with how this story is playing out. I can't wait until you come back and finish it, even though it has been roughly 2 year. Anyways, i love the name change for Harry, very original compared to some of the other names people have penned as being Harry's true name :)
3/5/2013 c2 5KW2009
It's silver that hurts werewolves ;)
2/14/2013 c29 9DarkenedRose24
Another brilliant story. Don't let what other authors say bring you down. You write amazing stuff.
12/19/2012 c2 3Larisya
He did try to keep them away. And Kreacher sure as life itself wasn't under orders from anybody he had to obey, Madmoiselle.
10/19/2012 c29 7Eyir-AllMight
This story is incredible! will you continue or is it abandoned? it's been a little bit more than a year since last it was updated
8/8/2012 c1 4OldestOfTheYoung
Whoa... This beginning is very unique, hopefully the rest of the story will be able to surprise me.
Hard to see Lily doing a ritual like that, though. And is that man Severus? I'm betting it is.
The last sentence had my eyebrows rising to my hairline like in a cartoon...
5/23/2012 c3 kratak
The billowing of Harry's clothes and hair seemed a little over the top but otherwise seems interesting so far. Will continue reading
4/14/2012 c28 j
Some people are just jerks. But in fairness, the odds are that the author got a lot of accusations, or queries, until they just started screaming, as you put it, at anyone who asked them about it. Some people just aren't going to accept politeness, and I don't think you handled it at all badly. I admit, I skip a lot of A/N's. especially since they usually address critiques and make no sense, like hearing half a conversation.
410 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »