for White Christmas

9/18/2010 c1 6Ems-g
Please do a story just filled with Kara telling Lois embarassing stories of Clark! That last like made me laught for like five whole minutes
1/24/2008 c1 61yeknodelttil
I love it!

I'm so glad that someone else knows about 'White Christmas' being in two movies, no one ever believes me.
1/7/2008 c1 126AJeff
This was a great short story. I always thought Bing Crosby first sang White Christmas in the movie of the same title. Didn't know it was in another movie. Thanks for educating us. Love your story! Applause!
1/6/2008 c1 131Malvolia
"It's times like this that I worry that Luthor may have a chance at out smarting you."

Haha! Oh, the number of times I've thought something like that while watching this show...great line. :)
1/5/2008 c1 5TaraLittle
Loved it!

Love the last line that Kara gave! LOL!

1/5/2008 c1 31magpieinthesky
This is inspired - I would never have made that connection between Krypton and a White Christmas, but having seen The Justice League, I can see why things like that could make adjusting difficult for Kara. Thanks for this beautiful insight into Kara's troubles as a last Kryptonian who remembers Krypton, and keep writing!
1/5/2008 c1 13sayrae3times
Wonderful little oneshot! I just loved it. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
1/5/2008 c1 3thekiller00
That was a great one shot. I liked the ending.