for Heart of the Storm Part two

10/24 c4 Dalida
Yeah!
I’m so happy that someone is still thinking about our lost explorers haha! Sometimes I come here just to check if anything is new! What a delight to have found your story again!
I hope you keep up with it! I miss those characters so much!
Great writing. Thank you
10/3 c4 Annabelle
Your story is so good! Please update soon!
9/18 c4 Guest
Yay! Thank you for keeping this show going! It's been too lojg since we've had new fanfics! Thank you for your update and i look forward to what comes next.
9/13 c4 1Corellianjedi2
Thank you, thank you, thank you! So excited to have new content for The Lost World! I, too, had recently rewatched and yes, although it has its flaws, I still do love this series. So thrilled that you’ve written more and I love every bit of it! Again, thank you!
8/17 c4 5Troyas101
hi, any chance for you to follow the story please. Thanks for your writing
8/8 c4 Kalyx
Wow.
So first off, i have to say i read this story on my last browse though this site, about 6 months ago. I have been a fan since '99, and i go through cycles of watching youtube clips and falling back in love with it and diving back into the fanfiction world.
I remember your original, and it was one of my absolute favourites when I'd first read it, one of my go-to's for a season four fix. But now, omg your writing is absolutely fantastic! You capture the characters so beautifully, right down to their personality traits, the insids jokes, responses. I absolutelt LOVE how you've developed M&R's relationship as well. Still one of my favourite pairings in any tv fandom to this day. You wlYour writing has gotten better with time, for sure! I love the changes you've made from the original story as well, the fact you've opened up the ending for the explorers to be able to leave, I'm so excited to see if they stay, or go, or even if Veronica tells them!
Thank you for this awesome trip down memory lane tonight and keeping the magic of the show alive so many years later! I seriously hope this turns into a series or you continue to write more stories. I anxiously await the next chapter!
7/18/2019 c1 Guest
Thank you for this. This definitely gives a realistic closure to part 2 of t "The Eye of the Storm. I watched the show back in 1999-2003, but never saw every episode or realized it wasn't finished, so I watched it again recently when I saw it was on streaming tv, only to find there was no part 2 proper ending to the finale.
This all definitely would make sense and explain everything, even if it's not exact to any original script.
6/26/2014 c2 T Shah
Even better than the first chapter.
6/26/2014 c1 T. Shah
It is really nice to read it. I have been trying to get the answers since the season ended.

10/21/2012 c3 33Gemini Explorer
Apart from some spelling errors, this was a remarkable, logical telling of what might well have been the resolution of our story. It was in fact probably better done than if the show's writers had had their way.

I had a different fate in mind for Finn, as you can see in my Mature fics, but am delighted that you spared her and gave her a bright future after her heroism. I thought it was pretty likely that she'd have proven to be the future Protector, had the show gone as I suspected.

Thanks for a thrilling read!

Gemini Explorer
10/25/2008 c3 21applesandcherries
This is a great story; I love it. Very well written. I just wish we had the chance to see it on tv.

Oh, and of course I'm happy that you got Marguerite and Roxton engaged. About time for those two, I'd say. ;)
1/18/2008 c1 3themakeshifttardis
Oh! Really like this one! Will there be more? Please?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service