for Behind the Scenes

6/30 c1 K
Nicely imagined and written. I like it!
9/30/2016 c1 Guest
Very nice.
Thanks for writing.
3/22/2016 c1 212GryffindorTom
Quite enjoyed that. And they all lived in peace and Harmony...
3/14/2016 c1 3desireejones99
Ah sort of like a Nightmare scene I wrote, and was yelled at for copying some one I guess this was what they were talking about though I just came across this today nice story
8/12/2015 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Yeah, even after 8 years, the ending of DH still sucks.
10/31/2013 c1 anotherboarduser
I like this story a lot.

Maybe this story is "real".
10/15/2012 c1 PeterAmaranth09
lol i would love it if this actualy happend, love it
6/8/2012 c1 2lazarus73
I liked it. So many things to address I do not know where to begin. However - I will say that I liked the comment about "Albus Severus" - its such a ridiculous name.
1/11/2012 c1 GryffindorDragon
I like this. Marvelously done.
9/15/2008 c1 11brigrove
I can't get into Ginny/Draco, their belief systems are opposites, and he was happy to kill and torture people in book seven, not forgetting allowing death eaters in in book six.

Ginny would never get past that, nor the fact that his father tried to kill her in book two, and Draco would have approved of that, once he knew.
4/24/2008 c1 haphazard1
Heh. This was a cute one-shot. Sounds like you liked the DH epilogue about as much as I did.
1/14/2008 c1 14Junsui
Lol you know, I never thought about the name Rose from the Evans flower names for girl perspective...
1/5/2008 c1 21witowsmp
This was a cute little story.
1/5/2008 c1 4Lady Adorlee Malfoy
good story, I liked it.
1/5/2008 c1 Overhill
Great! Get everybody with the right people (uh, I don't think Ron and Luna would get together, something about her saying that he was unkind or something), esp. Draco and Ginny, and giving Draco his hair back. Also like the renaming of the kids. Orion and Rose, good choices! (And if Harry thought it so important to name a kid Severus, why didn't he have another son for that one, instead of saddling the one poor blighter with both!
16 Page 1 2 Next »