FanFiction.Net
for Dear Severus

2/26/2012 c1 How to be bellatrix 101
Awwwwwwwwwww! This is so sad buncos cute at the same time!
7/28/2009 c1 23ElenaDarren
Oh, you son of bit-. Never mind I'm not going to completley finish that. Damn Lily.
1/11/2008 c1 lilysnape0715
omg i absolutle love your story

seriously it really good=]
1/7/2008 c1 3TeaLeafGreen
I really really liked this. I think you did a beautiful job on it. It's just so...tragic and yet something else too. I love it! Great job.
1/6/2008 c1 6dominanttuba
i didnt think that was harsh at all. in fact, i loved it. id been kicking around a similar idea in my head for a while, though i never wrote anything down. I think you got Lily's feelings exactly right. I'd like to think she was starting to fall in love with him just like he was with her- and that was what made the whole "incident" hurt that much more. anyway, i loved it, and i'll definitely be reading some of your other stories!
1/5/2008 c1 Marna Christianna
I like your story, but wow. I don't Lily would be that cruel to send Sev a letter like that, especially if she's dead and there's no way he could respond to it.
1/5/2008 c1 krazed.hypa.ivii
wow i love it! i hate james argh finally sev gets to shien in one thing. sort of. lol. favorited you! check out my story on fictionpress {dot} com/~krazedhypaivii thanks

i'll check out ur other stories =]
1/5/2008 c1 8RemusSiriusJames
That made me sad. It also sounded quite harsh, but I suppose Lils had every right to be harsh. It was good though - good job.