FanFiction.Net
for The Journey to Awesome

4/30/2013 c1 ZiviStern
Very cute. Some of the writing isn't great, but I absolutely love the idea.
11/21/2012 c1 5Homestucker
sfdfsssas that was awesome. dftba!
10/21/2012 c1 2ResistingSimplicity
THIS IS MADE OF AWESOME! FTL NERDFIGHTERS FTW! You my friend, didn't ftba. :)
8/16/2012 c1 Haven14
French the LLAMA this is good!

I shall reread and reread and reread.
4/2/2012 c1 10ratti
I posted a link to this on John's wall. I really hope he reads it.
1/28/2012 c1 Fluttershy
Pure win 3
8/19/2011 c1 Clara
THAT WAS AWESOME! This is officially awesome! AMAZINGLY AWESOME! Thanks for the AWESOME story!

DFTBA!
3/14/2011 c1 PLEASEstopthisnonono
Okay so I was crying about this guy... long story... and I told him "I'm gunna go talk to my real friends... The Doctor, Martha Jones, Hank Green, and John Green." Then I got on fanfiction in the Doctor Who archive and I looked up vlogbrothers... Because this kinda thing makes me happy... And I saw this crossover and I went from D: to XD. Thanks for this! You made me cry... from laughing to hard and from the sheer epicness I could never achive myself! I want to hug you! Seriously, I am like e-mailing this to all my friends while listening to YeahYeahYeah's Heads Will Roll! I am so happy now! You made my day!

Okay, I try to but some critisism in every review. Not to be mean, but to make you a better writer. The ONLY thing I can say about you is maybe to add some "John said"'s or "Hank said"'s at the ending bit, it got a bit confusing.

But still, I like to rank fanfiction on a scale of 1 to 10, and you definitely hit 20. This is the first piece of writing to reach this grade, which I refer to as "20- virtual hug of Nerdfighteria, dipped in Awesomesauce, wrapped in bacon, stuffed in a TARDIS and sent of to Gallifrey." The only thing ever to achieve this rating is the Doctor. He has combitition!

The best line- The Doctor, Martha, John, and Hank all yelled. 'Expelliamus!'"

My four "real friends" quoted JK Rowling. So awesome, they didn't even have to put in a disclaimer!
1/16/2010 c1 Celestial Pendent
oh, fellow nerdfighter how brilliant are thee. Ok I'll stop with the shakspeare. BUt really, this is jokes story! But you know chamilion circut would be so jelous.
10/1/2009 c1 27angstkitten
good lord, that was epic. i don't watch doctor who, so that bit was a little lost on me, but the idea was brilliant.

DFTBA! and keep writing!~
5/19/2009 c1 Lacarnum Inflamarae
Oh. My. God.

I don't even know what to say. It's a story about John and Hank! Wow ... just ... wow.

All I gotta say is this:

DFTBA

(Darling, Fetch the Battle Ax)
5/7/2009 c1 Samantha
You definitely DFTBA! I couldn't believe that this EXISTED! It made me laugh. : D
4/6/2009 c1 Kentdigimon
Ok I loved it. The fact it was the Doctor and Vlogbrothers was fantastic. Of course if we ever ask them about this, they'll deny it. ;)
11/17/2008 c1 4Pepper Lemon
*gasp* I didn't know there was Vlogbrothers fanfiction!

Wow. That is so jokes.
5/6/2008 c1 10ggfuatuiwwgiac
Best. Cross-over. Ever.

Okay, so maybe Harry Potter Stephen Colbert has you beat but this was pretty . . . AWESOME!

Loved the story although I don't know if the Doctor would give out that much information about a persons future but, still amazing.

Loved it! Write more!