for The Dragon Wears leather

11/12/2009 c1 2Chaos Raider Tenshi
More please?

Love this. The Devils wears Prada is a good movie, and this fic seems like its going to be just as good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
8/5/2009 c1 33Ldrmas
Just tell me that your going to make another chapter cause this is really really cool!
8/27/2008 c1 3Orennjii
lol! I love the part where Leon was throwing stuff at him! I can't wait for more!
5/26/2008 c1 siarafaerie-101-miss
hope you update soon^^
4/15/2008 c1 6Taste the GoM
oh jeebus, this story seems like it's going to be a lot of fun to read. I'm excited for more!

and now im off to check out some more of your storie!
2/18/2008 c1 16Lapse - Raevn
xD Haha, this is awesome!~ I can totally imagine Sephiroth ranting off orders like that. And I love Riku's nervousness and..the entire plot idea, really.

Can't wait to see where you'll take this! :D
1/18/2008 c1 Yaoi.Loving.Jew
O_o Amazing! I really enjoyed this chapter and I really want to know what you have planned for the next chapter so I hope you update soon!
1/13/2008 c1 11VexenIV
This is great!

=D

Can't wait for the next chapter...

it sounds like your going to have a next chapter at any rate. ^^;

If there is can't wait for it.

=3
1/6/2008 c1 33coolgamer
love the story please update soon.
1/6/2008 c1 CoffeeWithRin
I can't wait to see where this is going. ;)
1/6/2008 c1 104Symphonickey
You knew I was already going to fav this, didn't you? ^^

=D Riku, I love picking on Riku, and I'm so glad you're my best friend, cuz you like to do it to. *evil laughter*

Yeah, we'll be meeting before you get this message _, whatever. =P See ya at the resturant if you don't make it in time!

Oh, and the quicker your are to update this, the quicker I write the next chapter for BE!
1/6/2008 c1 24Becca86
Woa, Sephiroth seems so cruel. XD That might be fun. Well, I liked it so far. I'll look forward to your next update! \o/