for Seven Weeks

18h c28 DaisyDanes
I enjoyed this whole thing so much that I saved the final chapter for a few days, squeezing out all my enjoymentfinally I waited until after work on a Saturday, got a glass of wine, lit some candles and thoroughly enjoyed. I wish I could erase my brain and read this all over again! You’ve truly don’t both characters justice and you’re a wonderful writer. Thank you so much for this juicy, juicy goodness. Amazing!
5/27/2020 c28 ju.zelbova
This was so so so great! I never thought the storyline presented in the show was realistic here (meaning they haven't seen each other in those seven weeks at all). I understand why that was necessary (with the cliffhanger at the end of the season and the usual summer break and all) but you perfectly filled in the gaps and added some more. It made sense. And made my limbs tingle. Thank you, I'm a new fan.
12/31/2019 c28 14Dimac99
I really loved this. I feel like that separation was what doomed Lorelai and Luke right from the off in the show. Thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks they needed to communicate so much more while apart!
1/22/2019 c28 Kat
Man I can't believe it's been over a decade since this was written. Just as amazing as I remember 3
12/9/2018 c28 3Candyship Battleland
I’ve read this a few times now- it might be my favorite fic of all time and I’ve read a LOT. Not to take away from the epic awesomeness of the GAD series, of course... but if fics that tuck right into the OS-Mags you are amazing.
8/7/2018 c28 Guest
especially loved Luke in this! thanks!
12/31/2016 c28 90savvyliterate
This is my personal head canon now regarding what happened when Luke went to Maine. God, I was right there with Luke wanting to throttle TJ, but I love the detail to the visits, the traveling Ren Faire, and what they did to be together during this time. You weaved it seamlessly into the existing show canon, but I think you gave them a far better foundation for avoiding future problems. This story was gorgeous and sexy and worthy every moment of lost sleep I spent devouring it.
12/16/2015 c28 22nighttimerunner
I read this story years ago, when you first posted it, but I wasn't signed up then. I recently began a GG re-watch and remembered this fic. It's just as good and sweet and HOT as I remembered. :) Now, excuse me while I go reread all your other GG fics. ;)
9/6/2015 c28 Cherylanne
Amazing fic!
1/3/2015 c1 LL fan
Still love this story after all this time. I hope all is well with your new writing for profit. I do miss new Luke/Lorelai stories though.
2/21/2013 c28 Scarlet3086
LOVED IT! So good! I just finished it before I have to head to class. I'm hoping for more writing from you. I know you write Luke/ Lorelai, but if you wrote a Rory/Jess I'd be happy too. I'm such a fan!
2/20/2013 c18 Scarlet3086
Sweet Luke...
2/20/2013 c15 Scarlet3086
Okay, I'm feeling a little bit like a loser. It's a Wednesday night and I can't close my laptop! I have a light case of the flu so I don't feel too bad about laying here reading this, but I think I'm addicted!
2/20/2013 c13 Scarlet3086
I liked that Luke finally let go. And Lorelai admitting she loves Luke(even just to herself) is a huge deal for her! I really do love this story!
2/20/2013 c12 Scarlet3086
I'm ready for Luke to come home! You've really outdone yourself so far!
464 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »