for It's Life

4/5/2020 c5 EmperorLuffy
Is this seriously your first story? Uh, I've seen first story uploads. They're usually horrible.

This is actually really good. Could definitely be better in some areas for but for a first story? It's way above average.

Theres a clear plot and character arc(most new stories can't even manage that) the dialogue is good and you captured the characters pretty well.

The only thing I'd say was a bit weak was the resolution. Other than that, I enjoyed this. A nice blast from the past that let me imagine my childhood characters in a new way. Thank you for writing this.
1/13/2020 c5 derektomlinson
marie smirking at her boyfriend edd it's about time my edd notices me says that you love me
5/24/2019 c2 Derek
marie saying to edd sorry for the way I treated you all I wanted was for you to notice me see that i am in love with you
8/22/2018 c5 halfih
You wanted reviews you got them, like the story cause it has the best ship in marie and edd but also like the redemption thing thats goin on, well i cant write reviews for shit but im a fan and hope that even though its been a while you might finish this one day, in like another idk 10 years :D
10/29/2017 c5 Guest
Update this already cliffhanger much
9/30/2012 c5 10JasonVUK
Great story so far. I'd really love for you to continue this :-)
4/15/2012 c5 Francis-kiana Jones
I know it's been three years, but I love this story! Can you find some time to finish it?

-J
9/28/2011 c5 9Aku No Kokoro
This is actually the better stories for EddxMarie by a fair margin. The idea of Marie being a sweet or changed person is a bit overdone , but this story is really good at displaying such an overused idea and making it great. I really hope you finish this, seriously, I love it.
6/4/2011 c5 someone no one wants
Finish ettttt! Pleasee please please pleaseee plase? With sugar and chocolate sauce and sprinkles and gummy bears and all that stuff? Please? Finish et? I love it, even though some out of characterness. But since they're sixteen, that doesnt really matter. I love it, please finish? c:
6/2/2011 c5 1CassandraKitti
I'm really enjoying this story so far. Just started reading it this morning, but I really like how it's going. I love how you write Double D, and you had Rolf dead on in this chapter. Anyway, it hasn't been updated in a while (but that's happened to me too) any chance you'll get back into this one? I'd really like to see what you have planned. =^-^=
3/26/2011 c5 RnR66
Good story I have to say but may you come back to update or finish it off with a very very long chapter that relates to the title and leaves readers satisfied. Very hard to do so good luck btw I would say more qnd write a long review but its better to just say it is good and I like it
12/4/2010 c5 20Hejin57
This is a good story, and I only say this because I see that you're really trying to put some heart in this.

There are some things that I don't really fancy, I'll admit. For example, despite the obvious notions of character development, I can't help but feel that Marie might be slightly out of character. I know your intention is to have her come off as nice and having changed, but it feels kind of forced to me. Your grammar and spelling are pretty good, but there's a few mistakes here and there.

Despite my criticism, I do like this story. It's certainly better than a lot of stuff in the EEnE section. I can't give a complete opinion in yet, because it's not finished.

But by all means, do continue updating.
11/3/2010 c5 31ALCzysz17
I've found this story really exciting and awesome! All the characters seem like themselves (except Marie, but hey she's changing herself so no complaints here). I like where you're going with this story and I love this pairing also, I adore Edd so much! I cannot wait for another update! I hope it comes soon I would love to see what happens!

Also do I detect that Edd did not like Marie wearing Eddy's coat? That made me smile thinking he didn't like seeing her wearing another guy's coat *giggle* Update soon please! I'm out...

LostsoulofRegret ^_~
10/19/2010 c5 mystery teen
why doesen`t marie fight back sarah struck first its called self defense oh and awesome story by the way
7/22/2010 c1 2DavinciDaSecond
My goodness.

Why haven't you updated this yet? It's great! I'd love to read more of this.
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »