FanFiction.Net
for Every Other Midnight

8/18/2020 c81 11TiffanyToms
Gaw... James turned to the dark side bc he didn’t have his memories with Lily on him! In him? However that works.

Ps I hope James gets to tell her why he said that to her in the office (aka why they broke up) was bc he thought she was sick. He never got the chance to explain himself
7/21/2020 c83 asfkjhdakh
I hope you continue this story it truly is wonderful and is a jem in the Jily fandom
6/27/2020 c1 2thelostlibrarian
It has been a month and I've finally finished. This month has been an emotional rollercoaster. Your story is so intricate and well-done that every chapter sucked me in! You made me fear and love and hate and so many other emotions. I feel like I know the characters so well now. I can't wait to see what happens next. You are such a gifted and talented author! Everything you write is incredible and you're absolutely amazing at foreshadowing. I've tried my best but words cannot describe how amazing and impacting this story is. I hope you continue.

P.S WHY DID RUPERT HAVE TO DIE!? THAT SHOCKED ME SO MUCH AND I WAS SOOOOO SAD THAT HAPPENED! ROO IS HONESTLY MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER AND GAAAH! YOU'RE AMAZING BUT ALSO TERRIBLE FOR DOING THAT!
6/22/2020 c83 5Luu Higurashi Potter
You are a really brilliant author, I've read this sorry at least half dozen times and it is really remarkable. I started reading the Portuguese translation (I am Brazilian) and then found the original one. You connect the story with the know facts of the marauder era really really well and I love how you made the characters personalities. I find myself hating Sirius from time to time, but the love story between Lily and James is amazing, even the (very needed) time they spent apart. And I loooove Snape's character and his struggles. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope one day you get back to this fanfic
4/18/2020 c83 Sophie
This story is awesome! Read it for the second time now and the way you carefully set clues in almost every chapter is amazing. Sometimes you mixed up the timeline a little bit but that's ok bevause the rest is so good. I know you got some shit for Lily being "too perfect" but I think the way you characterize her is perfect, she does have flaws they just aren't immediatly obvious. Same with James and Sirius, this is exactly how I imagine them in my head. Of course I wish you would continue writing this story (especially with that cliff hanger) but even if you don't, it has still been a true pleasure to read.
Truly the best James/Lily fanfiction I've ever read, so thank you!3
4/6/2020 c83 Jily Fan
This is really amazing! I can’t wait t read more! It seems as if you have limitless creativity. Keep going it’s amazing!
3/30/2020 c52 7Fayejase
I really liked how you had lily thank Severus. Very clever indeed.

Typically I do not like Severus or their relationship but they do have a sweet history in childhood and I enjoy the little nod to their past.
3/29/2020 c44 Fayejase
FINALLY

OH MY GOSH I DIDNT THINK I COULD TAKE IT ANYMORE
3/29/2020 c43 Fayejase
I... LOVE HER.

WHAT THE HECK MY HEART WAS NOT READY FOR THAT

But in reality, I’ve been ready for it the entire time.

Soooo good
3/29/2020 c39 Fayejase
I’m only partly through this chapter, but I have to say... even though it is so very sad about Clandart, the idea is brilliant.
3/29/2020 c37 Fayejase
Oooooooo. A touch of jealousy eh?

Okay let’s be real here. Sleeping in just your underwear in a students bed almost every night is already WAY past the fucking line. Might as well go all in or go home... you know what I mean?

37 chapters of dipping your toe in the water. I’m ready for them to dive in HEAD FIRST. Let’s get this show on the road folks. You can only have us wait for so long...

It’s too delicious
3/27/2020 c20 Fayejase
Okay. I’m starting chapter 20. I know this story is not finished and that it ends on a cliffhanger. All I ask and plead is that Lily and James get together before this 83 chapters is up. Is that too much to ask for?

Or at least a little action.

Something.
3/27/2020 c12 Fayejase
Hold up. I know where this patronus change is going. And I know most of this story is AU but James’ patronus as a lion? No way Jose. But whatever, I’ll allow it.
3/26/2020 c1 Fayejase
Damn. One chapter down and I can already tell that this is going to be good...

Can I just say that it is a breath of fresh air to read something with proper vernacular and punctuation? I can actually read your writing and it flows well and makes since! On top of all that, the story is very original and the plot so far is very intriguing.

Onto chapter 2!