FanFiction.Net
for Every Other Midnight

1/9/2008 c6 Stormwing
Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable read. Not only is it believable, but also very well-written and the plot is seemingly more thought out than most other stories on this site. I am eager to see the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
1/9/2008 c6 4Velvet Footsteps
Wow, I'm so glad you updated so quickly! Do you have the story completed already? I really like the character interactions so far, especially between James and Lily and James and Sirius. While I am enjoying reading thus far, I am kind of at a loss as to what will happen in the story, and I wish there were more hints as to what direction it will be going in- is it mostly going to explore James and Lily's relationship or will another subplot be introduced? Anyway, I can't wait to see what develops in the next installment!
1/9/2008 c2 1Keighter
Delightful as always! Please continue even though I have an advance copy. ~keighter
1/9/2008 c5 hushpuppy22
This story has an interesting concept and good characterizations and your writing has improved with each chapter. Not that your writing was ever bad-there were just some awkward portions. I like the idea of Lily's friends distancing themselves from Muggleborns-it's sad but probably true. Lily's vulnerability is an interesting contrast to James' confidence and distance. For some reason I can't wait for Lily and James to meet when they're in their animagus forms.

For the criticism, this chapter had a few grammatical errors, specifically with the usage of effect where affect should have been used. A good beta would catch those errors and clean up the language a bit as well.

Don't worry about the number of reviews-there are many wonderful stories on this site that don't have a lot of reviews and the reverse is true as well. Keep up the writing, it's an interesting story.
1/8/2008 c4 4Velvet Footsteps
Although there are a few grammatical errors, mostly with regard to the use of negatives/positives, your story is very wonderfully written! I love the characters, and I can't wait to see how they develop in future chapters. I hope you update soon!
1/8/2008 c4 je suis katie
I really love your story!

I can't believe that it doesn't have more reviews...the chapter lengths are great, it's really well written and has a fantastic plot line.

Can't wait to find out what happens next!

katie
1/8/2008 c1 3Celina Black
it's a real shame that this story doesn't have more reviews. it's really fantastic, and the chapter lengths are perfect. i love your version of the characters, and the relationship between all of them. so cute! and the arousal spell was hilarious. :)

please continue!

ps: you might want to consider allowing non-members to review your story. you can do this by going to your profile. a majority of readers at ffnet aren't members, but they can still offer constructive advice. just fyi. :)
1/8/2008 c4 emmaandhook
i love it
1/8/2008 c4 37cosmopolitan
AH i love this fic!
1/7/2008 c4 6oldestof3
nice story going...i like the plot :D keep writing :D
1/7/2008 c4 27 Second to Reality
Can't wait to read more! it is very interesting.
1/7/2008 c4 hushpuppy22
Nice story and so far pretty in-character. There were a couple of points in the first few chapters where the wording was a little awkward but the language and flow have become smoother as the chapters have progressed. I look forward to the next chapter.
1/7/2008 c4 16NicoleKennedy92
lol teacher crush lol this is awesome please update soon!

JJ:P
1/7/2008 c4 1293 Diagon Alley
I love this story so far :D

It's so fantastic!

Keep up the good work :)
1/7/2008 c4 xoxmellyxox
Ah no i was really getting into it and then it stopped. It's really interesting, and well written too, i hope you continue to update. x x x
4,920 « Prev Page 1 .. 318 325 326 327 328