for Changing Tune

6/6/2021 c10 Lore Horse
Intensified cliffhanger... a 12-year ongoing intensified cliffhanger... $#!7
1/14/2021 c10 1silentguardian71
Hey. Was wondering if I could adopt this story? You've seen to have given up writing fanfiction and thats fine and all, but the story you wrote really is fantastic
5/17/2020 c10 biginferno
great story but I hope you come back update and complete this Naruto and Tayuya's relationship has barely started with first moment interrupted
2/10/2017 c10 7LikeAPro42
He is awesome! His bad luck when it comes to girls plus his plan to ship Naruto and Tayuya together by being an eternal third wheel is perfect! And I know it's been like sooo long since you updated but can you plz write more?
4/19/2013 c8 Anon
NOOOOO deuterium is an isotope of hydrogen, not a whole new substance. Easy mistake to make tho :P
4/17/2013 c3 Guest
more !
4/17/2013 c1 Guest
its ok . put some rape
12/29/2011 c10 NaruHina 4 evr
hey love the story. It pulls u in and they start to get together in realistic circumstances rather than just some half hearted attempt then going into "Icha Icha" like topics. For that i am greatful.
10/25/2011 c10 AnAddictedReader
What an interesting fic. Hope you update.
3/26/2011 c10 1Wonijs
Ugg. I hope you update this someday, it's rare I find a story with an OC that I dont think is total crap.
9/12/2010 c10 thewisewalrus
I want Hideo to LIVE! And I also want for Tayuya to have a hard time of it for a while. Cripple him, or put him in a coma, but I want to see him shouting at Tayuya again at some point! Hideo's great; a lot like a nagging parent who is a pain to live with, but really hard to live without.
6/14/2010 c10 enigmatic
keep hideo alive
5/5/2010 c10 1Kagemaru Okami
awsome work, just surprised that u havent updated in awhile, i hope u continue this stoy and see it through to the finish.
3/7/2010 c10 diadem15
I like Hideo. I think it is funny when he is being a matchmaker between Naruto and Tayuya. Thanks for your work.
12/29/2009 c10 Dezeos
Brilliant.

Perfeclty placed OC, which by the way is awesome in my eyes, and overall nicely written.

I read in your profile that you don't know if this fic will be updated again... I wish you'll find the inspiration back to continue this because it would be a waste to abandon such a piece of art. Well that and the fact that I love NaruTayu but there are few good fics like this one...
192 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »