for Changing Tune

1/13/2008 c2 1Ryu Vision
omfg a lamp... lol... that is fuckin hilatious... lol... but hey not bad... kee-p up- the good work man...\

Ryu_Vision
1/13/2008 c2 7The-Eighth-Sin
Gaara seemed a little off but still pretty good. I don't think he would say Bone freak. But asnyway good chap.
1/12/2008 c2 Kadessor
ok i have to say good chapter however i happen to be a little obesessed when it comes to realism. i hightly doubt that the ANBU would bring prisoners/corpes to the hokages office, they would probaly go to the ANBU headquarters/prison/interrigation. Next i doubt that they would heal Tayuya like that, they would probably heal her enough to keep her alive and keep her in a cell.

But this is your story so you can do what you want so yeah i was just pointing out my obsession.

good chapterc ya
1/12/2008 c2 cybermage
It is good. I want to see the reaction of naruto when he meets tayuya.
1/12/2008 c2 crazyfoxdemon
so what's going to happen to tayuya? it was a good chapter. i hope you update soon.
1/12/2008 c1 Life is Great
Not bad you will have to update soon i would like to get more of the story before i jugde.
1/9/2008 c1 The-Eighth-Sin
Yay Tayuya and Naruto. One of my favorites.
1/9/2008 c1 Kadessor
well i found it interesting and i like the whole idea so good start. However i dont think an ANBU would act that way but a little humor is ok i just prefer the more serious darker themes.

anyways i liked it c ya
1/8/2008 c1 Forever Rahhel
Would be funny if the ANBU was Naruto, but it doesn't seem likely.

Hope to see some Naru/Tay soon.

You have here and there errors, but it's still acceptable.

Keep it up.
1/8/2008 c1 3Redd9
your first chapter was interesting

and who is that ANBU?

anyways, great start off cant wait for the next chapter!
1/8/2008 c1 crazyfoxdemon
it's a good start to what i hope to be a great story. i love naruto/tayuya pairing, so thanks for doing that pairing. so how will naruto and tayuya meet? will it be in the hospital like most of the other tayuya comes to konoha after sasuke retrieval mission stories? or will you do something more original? how about naruto getting assigned to watch over her while she's in the village in case tayuya tried something? will tayuya recover from her injuries? i hope you update soon and good luck.

p.s. also do you need a beta? if so, allow me to offer up my services.

p.p.s. once again good luckwith future chapters
1/7/2008 c1 avatarofdiscord
so when does naruto com into this?
192 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13