for The Trials of An Expectant Mother

4/30/2015 c1 1Mew57
It was really nice! But make sure there are paragraphs.
6/6/2011 c1 5kailthia
Your story is well-done. No complaints about that, but the formatting sucks. It's really hard to follow the (well-written) story because it's in block.
8/3/2010 c1 6Kasumi Suwa
Love the story!

I thought it was really good!

I just have a suggestion to make it easier to read...When a diffrent character talks, start a new paragraph. Ir readers.t just makes it easier to keep track of the dialogue. It's okay because a lot of people don't do that, but it'll make it easier for your readers. Also after a certain scene make another paragraph...that also makes it easier to read.

Other than that I loved it! It's a great story!
6/29/2010 c1 7richgurl78
i never get tired of reading this story good job!

=D
6/28/2010 c1 Jesy
Is hard to read, mm very hard in paragraphs had been easier but you fic is soy pretty =)
8/20/2009 c1 Jane Black278
I love it! very good fic! ;D for the next time, you should try to separate the writing, not to be not only a big text and not be so tight.

take care ;) bye :*
8/16/2009 c1 koinu
please put your stories in paragraphs. Not everyone has good eyesight, and this really strains ones eyes
6/16/2009 c1 2Baby-Cabana
great story i like the way it progressed, but word of advice, paragraghs are your friends! lol :P
6/6/2008 c1 purpletwist
that was the cutest story I have ever read about goku and Chchi
1/21/2008 c1 8Goten4eva
Heyy ppl, quit giving her negative reviews! Okay, yes it would've been nice for it to be in paragraphs, but I managed to read it. It was a good fic! Keep up da good work! (next time write it in paragraphs!)
1/14/2008 c1 tintin
hun, if you would write it in a way so I could read it, I would.

But this mass of lineslineslines hurts my eyes. Format is, please!
1/11/2008 c1 that's the way love goes
Paragraphs would be a nice thing, then it would be so much easier to read especially for me since my eyes are crap.
1/9/2008 c1 JamesBluntSucks
have u not heard of paragraphs?
1/7/2008 c1 iGorilla
Paragraphs are your friends.