for Of Life and Arrangements

10/16/2016 c35 14CeeCee Red
just rereading this again and realized human trafficking should have been included due to the forced prostitution. Still love the story
9/24/2013 c15 MLeggyLeaf
I freaking love this! I'll go back and review again!
7/12/2009 c34 12Imaginary Owls
OMG I love this story. Pleas please please, update soon!
4/8/2009 c35 33Loubhin
Yay! Happy ending! They totally deserved it.
4/3/2009 c30 Raziel Severing
T~T
3/25/2009 c27 Raziel Severing
ive never had curry, though i want to. my family is to traditional
3/20/2009 c25 Raziel Severing
ive never watched the show, so this is all new to me. its fine, i like it.
3/20/2009 c24 Raziel Severing
... that ... was ... long ...
3/17/2009 c34 Loubhin
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!

Cute.

In a very Kaiba and Sonja way. ^^
3/11/2009 c35 1Celebrian-Gladiola-Elwyn
Okay, I just want to say that I have absolutely loved this story the whole way through! It's been great and quite possibly my favorite story on fanfic. It was masterful in its use of suspense and the description was superb, not overbearing nor lacking. The romance was great and sent tingles up my spine, which is a feeling I love. This was a great mix of action, romance, suspense, and some comedy all mixed together. Not everyone can do this, but you did it wonderfully. I also loved how the relationship was not so rushed that it was unbvelievable. It's been moving at just the right pace. I am extremely excited for the sequel and you can count on me being an avid reader.

From,

Elwyn
3/11/2009 c21 Raziel Severing
sorry i havent reviewed in a while, but i was to buisy reading, i love this storie.
3/10/2009 c35 3DragonicSlayer
Now that, was a perfect ending! I hope the sequel is just as awesome! ^_^

Your Buddy,

Drago
3/10/2009 c35 10ember-chan
AMazing!

that was a great ending, i feel all warm and fuzzy inside right now ^_^

Thanks for the update! I cant wait for the next story to come out! try to post it soon, I MUST find out what happens next!

Now, I'm sure i put all this in my last review, but..

I really am going to miss your story, it was a great read and I hope you continue writing. Sonja Is one of the most brilliant characters I've ever read about on ff. net. She's so well developed and likable, and she sure knows how to pack a punch!

Thanks for posting this, as I really enjoyed reading it. I can't wait for the sequel, because I know I'll enjoy reading it twice as much.

Wonderful job, keep it up!

~ember-chan

Instant fave and subscription...
3/10/2009 c35 9Pharaoh'sJewel
Yay! nice ending :D I can't wait to read the sequel! update soon!
3/10/2009 c35 23The Duelist's Heiress
This was so cute! Liked how Sonja broke the creep's jaw. Change the status to complete, though. Looking forward to the next installment. Great job.

TDH