for The Battle for Terabithia

1/13/2020 c5 ashleecornia16
Chapter 6
8/24/2016 c5 Terabithiarules3
Hello G-Mat, this a fan who recently read the Battle Of Terabithia, a story that you wrote 8 years ag. I read it on the fanfiction and LOVED IT! Thank you for making Leslie not dead anymore, great idea! Everything youve written is just beautiful, but there are only five chapters and I want more! I love the Bridge to Terabithia, the movie and the book were so amazing. If you're reading this, can you please write 5 more chapters, I want to know if they defeat the Darl Master for good in the end. Please hurry and do your very best. Hope you become a great story writer some day.
9/15/2008 c5 triplh
Nice story
7/31/2008 c5 18MadTom
Good chapter overall.

A couple of comments. I would think that the entire Aarons family would be a little bit more concerned that Leslie wasn't in the bedroom when they got up. Yes, Brenda is the nastiest of Jess's sisters and I write her as such in my own stories, but everyone else seems rather blase about her not being there the morning after she literally comes back from the dead.

I also forgot to mention in my review of Chapter 4 that Leslie has met Joyce Ann before; they were all together in church.

I'm still waiting to see how you handle the rest of the world dealing with someone coming back from being dead and buried (after being cremated, in Leslie's case!), for the first time in 1974 years or so! I trust there will be more than just her being reunited with her parents and going back to school as of nothing happened.
7/31/2008 c5 Teralian
Nice chapter, it's great to see you updating this story again. Looking forward to the next one.
5/31/2008 c4 2Sora684
Not to bad
5/14/2008 c4 3percy55
I just finished reading the first four chapters of you story. This is looking really great so far. I'll be watching for your next update.

Percy55
4/1/2008 c4 5IHateSnakes
Nice update...I gotta go back and read the first three chaps now!
3/21/2008 c4 7Silverterror
Good chapter, this is awesome. Keep writing, this is so nice!
3/14/2008 c4 18MadTom
G-Matt:

You've just set yourself up for a tough challenge.

I don't know how closely you've followed the other fanfics, but there have been a few others out there similar to this (which technically aren't LDD because Leslie actually does die and then comes back from the dead) and nearly all of them come to a screeching halt at about this point in the story. (I seem to remember in particular this one story where poor Judy Burke faints at the sight of her miraculously resurrected daughter and is left lying unconscious on the Aarons' kitchen floor for a couple of hours!) Most of the other authors get hung up on explaining the return from the dead of someone actually found drowned and then (according to book canon) cremated and buried, something that, in the real world, hasn't been documented as happening since around the year 33 A.D. But you seem to know what you're doing and have a plan, so if anyone can get past this obstacle, you can. I'm looking forward to seeing you meet this challenge.

I'm also going to say the same thing I've said in reviews of other stories with the same scenario. All these authors insist on having Jess's parents call the Burkes with the news and then telling Leslie, "Your folks will be here in a couple of days." Now, if "Hey, your daughter who died and whom you buried months ago has miraculously come back from the dead!" isn't a "Drop whatever it is you're doing and get over here NOW!" kind of message, then I don't know what the hell is. ;-)

Looking forward to more.
3/7/2008 c3 2Muggleman38
seems like a intresting story ..Uh he didnt really dig up her body right its all in his imagination?
2/15/2008 c3 Teralian
Another great chapter, this is what I call Finnish writing! The chapters just gets better and better. (^_^)

Can't wait to see what happends now, is she going to be able to leave Terabithia and how would her parents react? I just have to wait and see I guess. Good luck on the next chapter!
2/9/2008 c3 30QuirkyChameleon
beautiful. exactly what we all wish would happen between those two.
2/9/2008 c3 24Emily McDonald