for Surprises

1/11/2008 c1 221L.M.Lewis
Congratulations on getting your first one finished and posted. I'm glad you took the time to share. It's a true look at Sonny and his completely random behavior, almost worse than being consistently absent. He's more like having a wound with a scab that falls off from time to time-pain and bleeding when you least expect it. It's nice that you've got H there, ready with the first aid and popcorn.
1/10/2008 c1 41e-pony
Well, kiddo, you’ve made the leap from fanfic reader to writer. You weren’t sure you could do it, but here you are! You took one sentence and turned it into an entire story with a nicely sentimental ending.

I look forward to watching you develop your style and reading your future efforts.

Pony
1/9/2008 c1 CAnn
This was a very enjoyable story, thank you for sharing. I was glad to see Barbra show up, her relationship with Mark is one I would love to see more stories for. You did a great job!
1/8/2008 c1 165owlcroft
It's my pleasure to be the first reviewer and to officially welcome you to the world of fanfic! Way to go, and I know there's another story due out soon. I hope it's not far off, and that we see it up here soon.

Congratulations!