for True Love Prevails

5/16/2008 c1 1fauves
Oh it's so good to read a Lily/James long story again, what with them bickering. I haven't read one of those for a while. XD

Pinky_x
4/26/2008 c1 43WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Very cute! Loads of emphasis on dialogue and banter . . . I do feel you did a fine job setting the scene and the party up . . . and you've thrown in a few backgroud OCs to round out the cast of the Marauder's story. It can be very hard, developing OCs and giving them somewhat distinct personalities, so doing it here, mixing the new names with canon surnames, I think definitely helps the readers connect to the scene even more.

I actually didn't see Peter though, with James and Sirius and Remus. I would have loved to have seen some of the dynamics with all the Marauders play out!

Good job!
3/18/2008 c3 4HiddenDepths-x
This is great! You write J/L really, really well, you've totally got their whole love/hate dynamic to a tee. I especially love your Lily, she's just like I imagine her to be from the description we get in canon. I was going through this whole last chapter anticipating that kiss, and I wasn't disappointed! Looking forward to reading the next chapter, even if it is the last :)
3/16/2008 c3 13Blanco Pagina
Operation Pranking Pettigrew is in order!' James exclaimed, thrusting his fist into the air and earning himself a few weird looks from the surrounding people.

nice...hehhe...

'How dare you James Potter?' She yelled. 'And here I was, thinking that you'd changed!'

'Thought wrong then, didn't you?'

'You are an obnoxious, childish, idiotic, stupid, annoying, insufferable git James Potter!' she screeched.

James raised his shoulders would-be despairingly. 'That's me.'

'I hate you!'

'Feeling's mutual then.'

AHAHAH! I LOVE THIS! I just really appreciate how, for once, James decides to play with her...it amuses me greatly! i swear, i was crying from laughter around these parts...

W.O.W. that was an AWESOME story! i LOVED IT! and can i say HUZZAH for long chapter? that was FANTASTIC! although i have to say that that last line was a bit cliche...it bothers me...eh, oh well.

and, btw, i will check out your betas' profiles. because i just have no life like that. ...go me! woot!

yeah, so, you SO need to write more! no, actually, you need to write a companion piece and call this one complete, because it just a fantastic fic as it is, and any more chapters on it at this point would be simply anticlimactic. sorry, but it would. you have to write a companion though! well, AFTER you update everything else...*winkwinknudgenudge say-no-more*

3/16/2008 c2 Blanco Pagina
Excellent,' Sirius responded with a chuckle. 'That girl's got something to her…' He stared off into space with a half-smile.

James gaped at Sirius. 'Padfoot, mate, I haven't seen you looking this lovesick in… I've never seen you looking this lovesick!' He waved a hand in front of Sirius's face with a snort. 'Hark who's talking about being whipped!' James said as Sirius came out of his reverie and glanced over to Loreen.

Sirius's head snapped back to place. 'Whipped, me?' he said with a raising of eyebrows. 'You gotta be joking, Prongs. Sirius Black is never whipped.

AHAHA! BUT YOU WILL BE WHIPPED! *evil cackle* i swear, i get WAY too much out of this stuff...

well, it's fantastical, as is ALL your writing...

oh, i forgot to tell you, i shamelessly advertised you on a forum, so maybe you'll get more readers... :D

3/16/2008 c1 Blanco Pagina
sorry, darling, i'm not actually thinking anything right now, so i cant review...(yeah, some yuppie has my brain in a jar...i think it's purple, which kind of worries me...wait, wait...what the * is that? what the? EW! ack, sorry, i have to go stop whatever is eating my brain...it looks like a piece of cabbage...*shudders*)

Loreen, who had been sporting a crush for Sirius for quite a time, was counting on the atmosphere of the party for the development of "things".

yes...THINGS...that amuses me greatly.

hehe, i am really liking how you write lily...this is really funny. :) now we just have to get Lily and James together... ah, well, two more chappies to go!

3/6/2008 c3 1Voidangel Soren
After reading this, this is all I have to say:

:D more please.

Soren
3/4/2008 c3 9AmethystDragon81
As always, this is wonderful. And I haven't noticed shamless advertising of the work Jazz and I do...Unless it's by us...lol...Anyway, it's wonderful, as I've told when I beta'd it.
3/4/2008 c3 shetlandlace
Fun chapter-loved the last bit!
3/4/2008 c3 11Her-My-Oh-Knee
Very cute! Where did Peter go, though? Had he not returned at this point? Loved it, update soon!

Her-My-Oh-Knee

Sam
2/20/2008 c2 shetlandlace
Off to a good start-can't wait for more.
2/20/2008 c2 9AmethystDragon81
Read it, again, and I love it even more the second time! It's wonderful. Keep up the good work, amica mia! (yep, slipped in a tid bit of Italian!)
2/20/2008 c2 23xshrimpyx
nice! there is one word and "there" is two lol! nah it was brill |:PP can't wait for the next 1 :PP
2/20/2008 c2 11Her-My-Oh-Knee
Kirke, as in Captain Kirke from Star Trek! Splendid chapter, I really enjoyed it. Sometimes I have gotta feel bad for Wormtail...but not today. I just finished re-reading PoA, and I'm a Peter-bashing mood. Update soon!

Her-My-Oh-Knee

Sam
2/20/2008 c2 1Voidangel Soren
Excellent as always.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter, even though they don't come along very often. It's okay, I can wait. :)

Chris