for Dance Halls Turn To

8/10/2011 c1 21Chezza456
Awwww... :3

That was really good! I loved it. Everyone seemed so in-character, and I could see their faces the whole time. I loved the idea, and poor Kelly being insulted like that by that boy :/ That was horrible. I'm glad Flash saved her :)

Chezza
1/10/2011 c1 62capostrophe
Love it!
7/9/2010 c1 121Girl Who Writes
One of the best St Trinian's fics I've read :) It's a shame you haven't written more for this fandom! (And you should move it to the Movies: St Trinian's category so more people can find it :D)
1/17/2010 c1 18ibelieveintruelove
Aw! Kelly and Flash are awesome. And I loved that there was attention given to Kelly's feelings of missing St Trinian's. I would too! Nice work
1/1/2010 c1 24Antonia-x
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.

Only just found this fic, but it is fabulous :) x.
7/18/2009 c1 9panther1313
I like this oneshot, the food fights are a great concept for St Trinian's. I love the sexul frustration involed the the restored normality.

Kelly is written well, I like the fact that she's a virgin. Her outfits sounds great! still in the red and black, I like her in the dark colours (I hate the outfit she wears when she picks Flash up at the end of the movie. Kelly in pink! nd a brown leather jacket!)

The emotions are strong in this fic and you see Annabelle the way I do like somone Kelly can teach and mould.

The other thing I hve to mention is the OC, I don't mind the show but I hate Marrisa and therefore love Kelly calling her a whore!

I've added this fic to my favourites and sorry for the long review.
4/26/2009 c1 6Angel-of-vampires
Oh wow this story was great!

So glad that Flash and Kelly kissed yay!

Oh, and just so you know, St Trinian's is now a category on fanfic
11/14/2008 c1 4custom-made22
really sweet story well done
7/21/2008 c1 3dddynamite
ayyaay lol
7/1/2008 c1 sthjsdhtjrshjg
Very nice, I liked it =D!
5/31/2008 c1 Dentdelion
I love your story, Flash and Kelly are awesome. A great St. Trinian's fic!
5/31/2008 c1 3GEMZiiE
aw! loved it!
5/3/2008 c1 35myrmidryad
ah! adorable! i love kelly n flash, theyre such a cute couple n u wrote this so well! woot!
4/21/2008 c1 36A for Antechinus
Oh my god. I loved it. thanks so much for it. you got Kelly and Flash right down to a tee. Thanks for that cheers.
4/3/2008 c1 41aspirer
aw kelly and flash! there needs to be more fics bout these two. great work!
19 Page 1 2 Next »