for The Replacement

6/14/2013 c2 6swartzvald
Might want to re-format this ch. It's gone a bit wonky.
3/6/2012 c8 5Nysk
A shame there has not been more added to this tale... and at such a crucial moment too!
10/24/2011 c9 eltanan
Excellent story, though it seems slightly unfocused in some areas. Things are mentioned and then dropped, repeatedly. Action scenes are fantastic though.

But 7 years without an update? Seriously? What is it with awesome fics being abandoned? It's infuriatingly tragic! Either write a complete story or don't post the damn thing at all! Grrr!
10/18/2011 c9 Ranmaleopard
this is extremely good please continue!
10/18/2011 c8 Ranmaleopard
again this is amazing! I just can't get enough of this heavenly stuff, it's that facinating to read! I can't wait to see what other interesting stuff is going to happen next! please continue!
10/18/2011 c7 Ranmaleopard
this is awesome i can't wait to see what happens next, its really interesting read please continue!
10/4/2011 c1 Ranmaleopard
this is so good i just can't stop reading this! please continue! i really really want to see what happens next!
7/3/2011 c9 1Raynze76
great story
3/7/2011 c1 Hammerchuckery
So I'm eating some Lox when I decided to hit your profile again. Should have read this comedy gold months ago.
9/23/2010 c2 1AAklid
Please fix the spacing and add proper paragraphs, it's really annoying trying to read it otherwise.
6/22/2010 c9 3Shinzochi
i wish i were on the recieving end of that "treat"ment from Usagi, Mina, and Mihoshi in that omake, and on the story its self, TOTALLY AWESOME! i look forward reading more, i'll be eagerly awaiting the next chap (^_^)
1/31/2010 c9 Tetris Ex Machina
Great story!
1/4/2010 c9 1wert1990
please continue
8/27/2009 c9 22Skye Silverwing
Pretty basic for a Ranma SM Tenchi cross. I like that Ranma can be a Senshi in either form. Also the shadows and abilities that effect people's minds are interesting. You mentioned Pluto reacting to the shift in what was supposed to happen, but never had her move to do anything about it. In fact, aside from that one instance, you never mentioned the Outer Senshi at all. One would think that they would be in play as much as the Inner Senshi, though admittedly, Pluto, Uranus and Neptune, and Saturn would not have such an entertaining interest in Ranma, each for their own reasons (Married to her job, Lesbians, and Being a Minor, Respectively). They would almost certainly, however, require very little of a nudge in order to convince them to attempt to destroy this newest senshi. In any case, I suppose the greatest problem with this fic is that it has gone 5 years without an update. What, loose your muse?
4/17/2009 c9 Mesterio
Good job so far I guess. Seems like the fight got dragged out a lot longer than it needed to be, but you go with what works for you. Would love to see more Washu-scene-interaction. She's always funny, regardless of who shes talking to.

I would really suggest bringing things to a low for a little while, so everyone has the chance to have a say about whats going on and talk. I especially suggest that if your planning on throwing Ranma back into battle any time soon. Its good to have some normal time in between the epic fights, gives the readers a better feel on things. At least have the character's not fighting get to know each other enough to interact more.
95 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »