for Bounty Hunter

9/6/2018 c14 Goodies
Awesome ending! 5,000,000 credits to you for a job well done!
9/5/2018 c10 Goodies
*Gasp* Oh no!

Awesome chapter as always. Love your work! Jam for life! Koodos!
9/5/2018 c8 Goodies
GR8 So far! I ship the hell out of Jango and Zam!
9/3/2018 c1 JAM
I know it’s been ten years. Dabs, fidget spinners, and even fort nite are the “in-thing” now. I just wish that more people recognized the talent of writers like you. Koodos! (P.s. Sequel to the first one please?)
11/17/2013 c14 20Jedi Gone Bounty Hunter
I loved your fic SOOOOOOOOOO much! I wish beating the game was as easy as reading your amazing fic! (p.s the game is so hard, If i wanna play any level after the breaking out level, then I hafta cheat code it, Boo) But anyways, Nice fic. I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for writing.
11/17/2013 c4 Jedi Gone Bounty Hunter
I loved the scene with Jango and Zam before he uses his jetpack to get them across. I ship Jango and Zam and it was a nice scene between them. I can actually see them having that conversation. Loving this fic!
8/11/2013 c14 4USMilitary1941
Very great story, love to read Zam stories. Always interesting and thanks for writing this. :)
4/25/2010 c14 36ArmedWithAPen
You, sir, were the one who introduced me to this game which I, after I finished reading your story, promptly watched online. For that, I thank you.

I agree with NightSprite below-a phenomenal story, and a sequel which I hope is soon to follow. Congratulations to a brilliant writer.
1/18/2010 c14 Nightsprite
Lovely! A fantastic ending to a fantastic story.

When you get the chance, I'd love to see what you'd do with a sequel. I do recall you mentioned something a while back along the lines of a post-AOTC fic, with "slight but believable changes" from Jango's point of view? Sounds tough to write, but promises to be a fascinating story. Intriguing. :)

Your faithful reader,

Nightsprite
12/22/2009 c14 Vardonir
"A chance to rebuild the Mandalorians..."

A.WE.SO.ME.

(did I get that right?)

Too bad it's all finished now; I'd like to see more S.Wars from you - you write Jango nicely.

PS: "he picked her up bridal-style"

Well, thank you for the hundreds of images flooding to my brain.
12/20/2009 c14 12TheEverHummingGirl
That was interesting seeing how everything got started. And I loved all the Zam/Jango moments.
12/20/2009 c14 19Admiral StarNight
I loved it. This was a great retelling of the game with suble Jango/Zam hints under it. Thanks for the great story!

Keep writing,

Gemidi Fett
11/18/2009 c13 5Vicious Dice
I like it.
10/25/2009 c13 12TheEverHummingGirl
You know, I think things just went from bad to worse.
10/25/2009 c13 1StarPika555
If writing the fighting was hard, then I'm glad you struggled onwards because it came out very well. I do hope the finale comes soon, as you can only hang on a cliff so long before you loose your grip. Well, the wait is always worth it!
54 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »