FanFiction.Net
for Finally

4/18/2011 c1 2Meribell64
ah the old trip and kiss accident hahaha that is SO romantic AND cute! XD
12/25/2009 c1 nooneimportant
hahaha man thats funny and cute and I wonder is there really going to be pink and flowers at the wedding *gasp* man the perfect time for Matthew to be spying mehehe
8/10/2008 c1 3Guety
Very funny ^^
1/21/2008 c1 The Amazing Sono-chan
THANK YOU! Thanks so much! Nothing cheers me up more than a good Hector Lyn fanfic...my favorite pairing ^_^

You did really well on keeping the characters...well..in character! ^_^ They're really good, especially Matthew. Cheecha the tactician? Why am I not surpised?

Note: Sorry for the late review...I did read it on my B-day, but I was too lazy to actually sign onto my computer and review until now :p
1/16/2008 c1 12sky's girl forever
That was so cute. Lyn and Hector are just to cute for words.lol
1/13/2008 c1 Kitten Kisses
[ obviously doubting Hectors words]

"Hector's"

Sacaen's worship Father Sky and Mother Earth, I believe...

[Hectors eyes widened]

"Hector's"

[“You still took your time getting off of me, don’t worry Lyn I have that effect on woman.”]

It should be,

"You still took your time getting off of me; don't worry, Lyn, I have that effect on women."

Heehee, it does sound like something he'd say, though.

LOL, I nearly laughed when Hector suggested sharing a tent. Hahaha! Typical man, eh?

[tacticians are as bad as the rest.]

I think you meant "were as bad" because the 'fic is written in past-tense.

It was a cute story- I think the "saying things aloud" is a little...rushed, maybe? But other than that, it was adorable. Keep up the wonderful work! There aren't many Lyndis/Hector authors out there. (And while I like 'em, they're not my flagship pairing, heehee.)

Cheers,

-Manna
1/13/2008 c1 2Iceskatecraze
Hey, I am glad you finished it on time! What did Sono-Chan think of it? Did she like it? I want to know! Good story, by the way. lol