for Hold on Tight

2/1/2008 c2 Aria
Loved, loved, LOVED this story!
2/1/2008 c1 5Ianthe-Echo
w w w . g a t e w o r l d . n e t is a good stagate site...
2/1/2008 c2 Cocoa Girl2
This chapter was even better than the first. And I loved the sappiness of the chapter. Though here would be a good place to stop it without the real world problems. I would like to know will Elizabeth and John be staying in Atlantis. Will Elizabeth get her old job back. How long will she be caught up on everything, info and healthy body. Will they date or just get married. Is there someone on Atlantis that has the power to marry couples. I just hope Caldwell isn't the only choice. I hope to read many more chapters after this. And I want to see if any their babies have the ATA gene and if they inherited both parents ability to find trouble.
1/31/2008 c2 7Charmed225
OMG I loveed it! Very nice! Not too sappy, I'm just sad that there's no more! Well done, nicely written!
1/14/2008 c1 dextergal
Awesome story. Please update ASAP!
1/14/2008 c1 Charmed225
Oh this is really good! Please ud asap so i can find out what happens next!
1/13/2008 c1 23nogigglingmajor
That. was. So. fucking.amazing...where on earth did you come from! *looks up in awe*
1/13/2008 c1 Annie866
Enjoyed this so much! The spelling for Carson's dialogue was a little distracting in the beginning but it does add a nice flavor to the lines. Got a chuckle from Sam and O'Neill's conversation. But the scene of John and Elizabeth nestled together in the infirmary bed, plus how growly protective he was, was just wonderful.
1/13/2008 c1 2AtlantisGate
Love it! The moments between John and Elizabeth were really touching. Too bad it's AU, but at least she'll be back for Season 5. Can't wait to see chapter 2.
1/13/2008 c1 16sparklyshimmer2010
aww i LOVE this! its very good, and i cant to see the next chap :)

yes, carsons accent needs to be toned down some i think.

1/13/2008 c1 sapphiretwin369
I loved it! I like how she missed his hair! Lol
1/13/2008 c1 Cocoa Girl2
I loved this first chapter. I can see John react like that if they ever found Elizabeth. I love how Jack asked how John was around Elizabeth and how he sees others around his Elizabeth.
1/13/2008 c1 11Dicsi
Aww sweet, absolutely loved it! Like how you write the way Carson speaks ;)
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3