for The Stupid Idea

11/2/2013 c8 Flora
IS THE STORY OVER?! I LOVE THIS!
7/7/2011 c1 pieluvr
ummm, mammoths real name is baran flinders, not montego lopez...lol wutever
10/10/2010 c8 7Uncertain Anonymous
OMG! This is amazing! I am a big, big fan of yours, and I really, really, really wish you'd go further with this! Please? I'd wait a very long time, but I'm not the most patient of people. A forever fan, EllaLewis

This comment can be turned in for OVER 9000! love points. 3 X over 9000
1/6/2009 c8 1Vapid Philosophy
LOVES IT. I just discovered this ship. PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY
12/26/2008 c8 spiritghostings
I this story and your style of writing. I love it so much, I can't stop reading all your stories to do my homework. (Can you write me a note?) lol jk. Keep this story up. I love it.
9/24/2008 c8 avid.pencarrier
-cough- I need more, Thank you.
8/9/2008 c8 30Liberty Roth
This chapter seemed like a real turning point between Wally and Jinx. Maybe it's just me, but they seem to be... getting along better. Or something. *fails at reviewing*

I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
8/9/2008 c2 Liberty Roth
Your review made me curious... so I had to come check out your stories. xD

I love this so far, even though I'm only on chapter two. You write very well and this story practically feels like canon! :D Every sentence that Kid Flash or Jinx speaks surprises me. Which is definitely a good thing, it means they're all original and not predictable! :D

Now I'm going to shut up so I can go read more of this.
7/16/2008 c8 Glacilius Caelum
Well done. There were a few errors that caught my eye, but it's still well writen. The only thing I could possibly harp about is page length.

-SF123
7/14/2008 c8 9Muria
An interesting chapter. Their relationship's developing believably, and I think they're staying in-character.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
7/14/2008 c8 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Sorry I haven't reviewed this one.

Great interaction between Jinx and KF; their arguments and different POV are as amusing as their thoughts.

Keep the good writing.
7/14/2008 c8 didnotstopweepingforninedays
Yay, update! Gosh, not to sound odd, but I can TOTALLY imagine Elliot being like that. (I'm not making sense, am I?) Well, before I start to ramble at you or something, I would like to say that this story is great, I absolutely LOVE your stories, and can't wait for them to be updated!
7/14/2008 c8 11iolah
I love your portrayal of Elliot so much. He is so totally physical like that and it makes me really happy that you said so. Wally and Jinx's continued interaction is interesting and I really look forward to seeing how it continues to progress. Obviously, the arguments are not over yet :D

Update soon!
7/5/2008 c7 9Muria
You've succeeded in making every character very believable and very real. I have no idea how much of this is anywhere near cannon, but you've done a lot of cool things with these characters. Please keep writing.
6/18/2008 c7 20KF fan
Very good. Poor KF. He tries to behave like a gentleman and Jinx keeps immediately labeling him "gay". Why should KF be surprised that a school for evil had an advanced law curriculum? Isn't that a natural?
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »