for Mirror Mirror

9/11/2017 c1 7EmmaDel
This is a heck of a story. It is psychological torture. It is terrible that Light gets raped, but I think the worst part is the taunting. He loved L and he is reminded that it is his fault that L died.

I did notice some mistakes in grammar and the positions of Light and Kira at the beginning is unclear, but all in all a good story.
12/20/2011 c1 5rggxx
KiraLight XDD

Awesome 3 Love it
9/30/2011 c1 16pokemaster101
About time I found a KiraXLight fic! It's always about LXLight catching Kira or something...

I agree with a reviewer: You should make this into a multi-chapter fic! I garauntee that everyone will love it! KiraXLight AND LXLight! ^-^

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
1/1/2011 c1 nogeplu15
I loved it!

I love fics :3
7/4/2010 c1 14hydroponic pharmaceuticals
WTF. That was strangely awesome. Please shoot me now.
6/9/2009 c1 1Pimpin' Pipe
Sorry for the late review.

This is awesome! I have finally found someone else who ships my OTP. I love KiraxLight. Thanks for this fantastic fic!
8/30/2008 c1 3Nekomata-sama
Wow, that was so amazingly done! Great job!
6/24/2008 c1 Voltos
Hey! You're fellow Kira worshipper here. As I said before this is an awesome story!
6/18/2008 c1 32schlorp
Heh, I was starting to write a KiraxRaito. :p Strangely enough, I put the "Mirror, mirror" line in there. xD

This gave me a good idea. Thanks. :3
6/10/2008 c1 4InMyWildestMemories
(sniffles) Wow . . . this almost scared me to tears. God, I'm afraid of going to sleep now!
6/2/2008 c1 2B Cereus
Thanks for the hilarious fic.
4/22/2008 c1 Neikrider
About time I found a good KiraxLight fic. :3
3/13/2008 c1 4dreamerswaking
I know this is a one shot but you it would be so awesome if you continued it. Perhaps turning it into a LxLight pairing. Either that or more angstyness with this pairing. or both.. both would be good.
1/17/2008 c1 21Doreiku
Wow o.o Very nice.

This is the first fic where someone gets raped by themselves n.n Hehe, I don't really like how L was dead though, I'm still in denial xD But it did add a lot more emotion into it.

Good job!
1/16/2008 c1 3blaqksilence
I really like the idea of this story and the psychological aspects of it. I've noticed some spelling and grammar mistakes, I think a beta could really help. This isn't to say I don't like the story - I like it a lot.

Oh, and so this doesn't get taken down, because it would be a shame, you need to put a disclaimer in the Author's Notes. Other than that, good job!
17 Page 1 2 Next »