for Something Strange

12/13/2011 c1 4Tezsler
Wonderful interpretation. I could so see this happening.
11/13/2010 c1 Me
Great interpretation. Better than the original.
6/20/2010 c1 3chet-ice
renee.. always watching.. just like i imagine... thank you for this
5/7/2010 c1 16FelicityT
I liked it. Very well written thanks for writing. FelicityT
3/19/2009 c1 5Rosie99
I loved this story!
2/20/2009 c1 7DobbyWobby
this is really good, i like renee's pov a lot!

dobby
12/20/2008 c1 spunkransom9
awesome fanfic as awesome, thanx for mentioning Alice *wink wink* sorry i always get excited. so yeah, great story.
11/12/2008 c1 siromygod
Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed reading this story. Definitely don't get many fics on this subject. Thanks for writing it. =D
9/15/2008 c1 twilightrocs
i loved it. i mean i did wonder what happened the first time they met. i think you did a really good job with renne's character.
8/19/2008 c1 trixiebixie21
Hey, i hope you keep writing this! It's really god so far, i've always wondered what had happened when Bella was uncouncious, but sadly i'm not a writer=]
7/29/2008 c1 edward-pwns-jacob
i loved that! it was exactly like i was reading the books! ...i don't want to sound awful but the 'something isn't right' doesn't exactly sound...right...oh, well. it really was a great story!
7/28/2008 c1 12Lady Nightfeather
I really liked this, it was a nice little insight to the renee character, she definately was perceptive and this was a very good oneshot, perhaps you could do the meeting in eclipse too? that would be interesting...

good story :D melissaturkey
7/28/2008 c1 8vaporeon13204
Nice fic! ^^ I enjoyed it. ^^ Very well written.
5/28/2008 c1 12brunette-in-black
ooh, I love this. You really are an amazing writer and even without your copy of Eclipse you did better than most could. I loved it and I'm glad you write it. It definately acurately describes Edward's guilt and Renee's curiousity. It was very very good. Very much how I would picture if Stephenie Meyer wrote it herself. Adored it.

always.

brunette-in-black
5/18/2008 c1 10GWTWTNME
wow that was SO good! You should write more stories!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »