for A Family Affair

11/15/2015 c1 Cori Petersen
This is a great story that would fit into the world of Hardcastle and McCormick. I truly love this story and will do another review at the end of it.
3/27/2008 c7 41e-pony
The end of your story means review time. Doreen and Mark sure prove that opposites do sometimes attract. I have known couples like that: a volatile mixture.

But at least everything ends up well. Nice to see Mark getting a satisfactory conclusion to his problem.

A sweet story with a feel-good ending.

Pony
3/16/2008 c6 15DixieDavenport
Great chapter! When the EX and I split I took 2 from first marriage he took our son. We lived int eh same county but finally months before he turned 18 he called and told me to come get him. Now get this! About 2 wks ago the Ex and his GF (and son) moved in with me and my hubby and my son from the 2nd marriage. My baby (18 now) has us all here in one house no more playing both ends against the middle! I like the Ex's GF she evidently likes me. None of us consider the others as a threat and its working so far!
3/2/2008 c5 DixieDavenport
Very cute so far! Looking for more! I wished we knew more about Doreen since she wasn't in the show and at times she comes off as someone Mark would not get along very well with.
2/10/2008 c1 41e-pony
Thought I'd drop by and post a review. An interesting premise so far, which certainly puts pressure on Mark and on the judge as well. Hope it all works out well. Oh, yeah, I already know. LOL.

Good work so far!

P.
2/1/2008 c3 15DixieDavenport
Very good so far! Can't wait to read more of this. I'm only wondering about one thing. Crystal talks very grown up. If Mark hadn't seen Doreen for 2 years. A month later she found out she was pregnant. The oldest Crysatl could be would be about 15 months right? Or is my idea of her age off?
2/1/2008 c3 7imp01
Very interesting storyline. I'm enjoying the idea of Mark being a father, especially with the way he interacts with Crystal in chapter 3. Keep writing, I can't wait to see where this goes.

Also love the support that Hardcastle gives Mark, handling all the legal stuff...
1/18/2008 c1 Debthebee77
Idon't recall doreen... which ep was she in? any way a good story so far but...more ,more!
1/16/2008 c1 15DixieDavenport
Loved it thought I'm going to have to watch the Doreen epsisode as I can't place her! I have often wondered how Mark would react in such situations!
1/16/2008 c1 5smithcrafter
Interesting start, and definitely a "different" kind of plot for a H&C story.