for Where Your Heart Is

7/25/2016 c2 42PalisDelon
You did write a sequel!

Oh, it's a wip... Um... Any chance of more?
9/25/2014 c2 tin-a-holic
UM this story is rocking so far! I really hope that lighting strikes and you decide to update this super little fic! in regards to az and jeb or glitch- i'm a little glitched out ;p And if I am being completely honest since Az is helping head up the search for dg I think it would be mega awesome if she met some rough and tumble scalawag along the way. Maybe a guide or something of the like. Someone who just recently has come out of a 10 year drunken stupor and a little oblivious to Az's past...
5/16/2010 c2 Diesa
I was going through my fav stories and found this had forgotten all about it. I dont know if you are still writing Tinman fic but would love to see this finished.

~J
5/6/2010 c2 Lauramichca
This is to good to be left at that, please tell me it is on hiatus!
7/1/2009 c2 1katididnot
wow! i love this! keep up the good work, and on the Az pairing-thingy i'm kinda iffy about either, jeb seems pretty traumatized by pretty much the world in general, Ambrose too stuck up, and Glitch too... well glitchy. i'm always on the fence with any az pairings but for me it really depends on how its written, but since you said there's not going to be much, i think it would work either way, but there's my two cents anyway ;)

great job with this,

update soon,

Katy

P.S. i also read Finding Home and i thought your characterization of DG was spot on! i was just so excited to find the sequel i forgot to review. oops!
4/9/2009 c2 1Ravenclaw Samurai
Oh! This is good! I read the first and was sad about how it ended but then I found your sequel and *squeels* I was all giddy and excited! Please please please continue!

And about the side story, I vote for Az/Jeb. I don't mind either pairing but for this story I think Jeb could play a bigger role. Cain's still working on his relationship with his son so it wouldln't be wierd to see a lot of Jeb and since Az is insisting to travel with Cain then her exposure to Jeb would be valid. Besdes Glitch is handling stuff at the palace. Also you already establshed some tension between Az and Jeb so it would be fun to see how that tension can build and maybe turn into something . . . But for now I can't wait to see how Cain find DG.
12/19/2008 c2 63BookWorm37
...And? So? But? Therefor? Why the hell has DG been spending the last month doing things OTHER than finding/spending "quality time" with Cain? Why oh why? I know that whole guilt thing, but ... really?

Wonderful job. I really want to find out what happens next, if you please.
8/14/2008 c2 kckatnip
o i hope you update soon...i like the story as for the az/jeb or az/glitch...i like both it just depends if they are well written
8/10/2008 c2 kay
Great story, Can't wait for next chapter to see how DG acts when seeing Cain agian. Looking forward to it.
7/23/2008 c2 6Cat Yuy
This looks good.

I prefer Azkadee/Glimbrose.
7/5/2008 c2 15KateCayce
Do you want a tall glass of lemonade to quench that thirst? I just stumbled on your stories - great job so far!
7/3/2008 c2 13jeymien
ooh, I like this couple chapter start. I'm not sure which to tell you, cause I like both Az pairings (I cant seem to stand dg/jeb or dg/glitch mind you..) I think I lean to az/glitch, but glitch has to have changed from the beginning you had with him acting different as Ambrose to dg.
7/3/2008 c2 7lalunafour
az/jeb
7/1/2008 c2 nadeshiko1
You're back! YAY!

I was wondering what had happened to you!

So LOVED this chapter! I was surprised that it was Az coming in the storm & not DG. Interesting.

Glad to see that Az wants to find her sister without alerting the royal couple. I was even more glad to see that she beats Cain into taking her with him. Go Az!

I'm sorry, it's just that I really don't like Lavender Eyes or Ahamo very much. What they did may have seemed right at the time, but it really destroyed not only the lives of all Ozians but DG & Azkadellia as well.

Hopefully Az's hopes for DG & Cain will come to pass.

As for it being Jeb/Az or Glitch/Az...it really doesn't matter to me. Whichever couple you choose is fine with me!

Can't wait for the next bit! Hope that it's soon!
7/1/2008 c2 16She'sGotHighHopes
oh boy oh boy oh boy! LOL. I really liked this chapter. I thought it would be DG showing up out of the blue in front of Cain, but I love that it was Az bringing news of DG's disappearance. I really love what DG is doing, going from village to village healing everything. Sounds very much like her. And I love that Az is hoping that DG and Cain can get their chance at happiness without the Queen and Consort interfering.

I can't wait for more!