for Walk in the park

4/22/2015 c1 77pbow
The book that was cosseted in her skirt took a lick of the lollipop? Or did the skirt take the lick? Wouldn't the latter be the skirt?
And how did Danny kiss Sam if she had the lollipop in her mouth? Wouldn't the stick poke him somewhere in the face? (Hopefully not the eye!)
Other than those 2 minor flubs, a very cute story.
BTW. I can't accept the cookie for my review. I've recently been diagnosed as diabetic from reading all of the sugary SxD stories on this site.
Would they be called Sanny or Dam tales? (Daam? Danam? Danm?) Nobody's labeled the couple as far as I've read so far.
8/6/2011 c1 0100000000
Aghhh! Tchhh.. Huston!.. Tchhh. I'm hit! I repeat: I'm struck and going down.. Tchhh...

GAH! That glare really did it, I'll tell ya.. Now, over to tha serious buissnezzz...

OMFG! THAT STORY WAS ABSOLUTELY SUPER-CUTE! FWAHAHAHAHAHAH! Wait, is there going to be more chappies? I forgot to check if it was completed or not! Anyway, I SURE HOPE SO333333456788910 I am SO gonna follo' this story333
11/7/2010 c1 2keilifae
THAT CHEEKY DEVIL!

wow he's smart!

i really liked this story! keep up the good work! :D
2/27/2010 c1 21tdifreak55
Good story I WANT MY COOKIE
10/28/2009 c1 Sarah
Awesome story! I love it

Its wonderful! Even if you hands get cut off never give up writing your way to talented!
9/22/2009 c1 da visator
cookie me! i luved dis story
4/28/2009 c1 AnyoneAnybodyAndJustMe
I liked it, but, did Sam knew Danny was the one kissing her?

4/19/2008 c1 6silver-taichou
i liked this story! HA I DIDNT READ AND RUN! i actually reviewed! Great job!
4/7/2008 c1 Kra-zBiiNa-ture
that was cool but i think there should have been more
2/16/2008 c1 3Nic0la-2oo8
nice story like the way u put the setting, Danny and Sam :)
2/10/2008 c1 Midnyght Saber
I'm reviewing for more than the cookie.

I liked the story, but one thing I've discovered in the...four years I've been a writer on this site...people DON'T reveiw. My crowning achievement, as I like to think of it, has been out for something like three years. Though I have over 22 thousand reveiws, I only have 296 reviews, of which only about 15 actually helped me develop any as a writer. So, I'm just giving you fair warning - people don't seem to care to review.

But, I digress, the story was wonderfully articulated, and you are one of a chosen few on this site that take the time out to proofread your work, and that, in my eyes, is one of the greater things about your work - I don't have to struggle to read it. The imagery was great, if not a little...ahem...mature (the lollipop-licking).

:P Like I said though, an outstanding piece of work.

DigitalPhantom
1/31/2008 c1 1Daedalos
Hah that was funny! Although, I probably wouldn't have taken it so well if an invisible friend of mine decided to kiss me :P I'd be all "AHH! The creepy wind kissed me! Oh, hi Danny!" But that's just me! :P Thanks!

-chris
1/21/2008 c1 24nolapeep
o that was nice... now where's my cookie? -gives you a death glare-
1/21/2008 c1 scagirl2251
That is so cute! is there another part to it?
1/19/2008 c1 Amethyst-Ocean
Aw... that was... really... sexy. Lol. Nice work.
22 Page 1 2 Next »