for Walk in the park

1/18/2008 c1 1Quiet and Complicated
I really like it. Your story (Or One-Shot?) waz really cute and the plot was really easy to follow. It seemed like something that would really happen in the series eventually though I wouldn't be quite sure where to place it. So there you have it I read and reviewed not ran. In regards to that cookie you promised, I like peanut butter anything with chocolate is not really my style.
1/17/2008 c1 25Miko in training
that was acctually good great job :)
1/16/2008 c1 Me
I liked it. It was really good
1/16/2008 c1 DannyPhantomPhanatic
HI! I"M NOT RUNNING! YAY! LOL!

Yeah, it gets really annoying when you get like 500 hits and only two reviews. :,(

AWESOME JOB! I love it, its really great, I love cheese and fluff in stories! :D I really hope you get more reviews, because this is an amazing story! Adding to favs right away, i love it so much! Thanks for putting it on so I can read it! YOU ROCK!

-DPP O_o amazing!
1/16/2008 c1 16DPcrazy
Nice, Danny. Nice.

Oh, and you too! :P :)
1/16/2008 c1 9twistedfics
Cute loved it!
1/16/2008 c1 31Amanthya
I'm hoping they're a little older here than in the series, say 16 vs 14 giving time to grow into this, since he didn't know he liked her until later and certainly didn't have the courage to admit it much less kiss her after watching her liking a lollipop all unknowingly seductively...I hate to think of a 14 yr old doing that, sorry. I must be old school. And kissing her with a lollipop in her mouth sounds uncomfortable...you glossed over that.

Those things being said, it was still a light and fun read and it makes DxS fans such as myself happy to see.
22 « Prev Page 1 2