for Dragons of the West

9/28 c6 Guest
I wish this person would finish writing this
9/28 c25 Guest
I am so sad, I wish you would update this. I found it over a decade too late and it is not finished! :(
6/9/2018 c7 Guest
I really do like this very much, sorry.
3/28/2018 c25 Guest
It makes me sad I'm finding this story 8 years to late. And that is not even finished. But I love this story. It's so enriched in culture and undertones with the unwritten history of the fire nation culture. God I love it.
4/13/2013 c7 Elise
Very good writing and an awesome story! Love the little dragon! :) Though I would translate the name of the island more like locus qua id est ponderatum or locus qua omnis in pondera est... but that really doesn't concern the plot-which is very interesting by the way- so these are just my thoughts. I will read on now. ;)
10/2/2012 c25 Peacock Slayer
u havent updated in so long :( this story is amazing please continue!
1/5/2012 c25 atran
wait did azula get raped!
10/13/2011 c3 10MetellaStella
Sokka: "Six year old? That's far to young to learn how to kill someone."

I dunno, Sokka seemed pretty intent on drilling all those barely-past toddler age kids at the South Pole.
5/21/2011 c20 jalfjalj
WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE? ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR. THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING AND IN-DEPTH, WELL-WRITTEN AND THOUGHT-OUT STORY. I would hate for it to drop off the face of the earth.
8/16/2010 c25 1Zuko's maiden
OMG I LOOOVE IT! I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY IN GENERAL!...n e way please please please make another chapter or better yet make 3 new chapters I'm dieing to no Whts gunna happen nd I'm dieing to get to the end nd c wht happens to the fate of the world nd if every thing turns out good or not...again I loved it :)
7/26/2010 c5 11Solid Scribe
Nice chapter. Bring on the Zuko/Toph love-fest!
7/26/2010 c4 Solid Scribe
*Gasp* You made Zuko blind in his left eye?

Well, I suppose it would make sense.
7/26/2010 c3 Solid Scribe
YEAH! It's Rambo style Iroh.

When you're pushed, firebending's as easy as breathing.
7/26/2010 c2 Solid Scribe
I agree with Aang, meditating is boring.
7/26/2010 c1 Solid Scribe
Nice start.

But a quick question, why is everyone so surprised that Zuko knows their names?
257 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »