for My Dark Protector

1/15 c39 twotrips
I really have enjoyed reading your stories. This story is another one I can say
was a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing it.
Keep writing please.
Thanks again.
Alan
1/3 c4 witchealer
Yes, much better!
12/18/2020 c39 Contesse de la nuit
Hello,

this is really a fantastic story and I couldn't stop to read it.
Thank you for this wonderful story.
Have a nice weekend.
Contesse
12/17/2020 c39 bamatlaslammas
Hei! I finally got around to read the new version of this story. I don't really want to compare it with the old version, as even though it has been years since I read it, there are definitely some changes and I feel like this is quite a different story. And I have to say I quite enjoyed where it ended up going! Magic is great, but it cannot solve all problems, heal everything, especially the mind is far to delicate. I am glad that your story is taking that into consideration, that even though the damage was not done magically (like i.e. what the Longbottoms suffered) magic can still not heal everything. There are quite some stories out there in which if the damage was not done by magic, it could be healed by magic, but I feel it is much more realistic if magic is limited in what it can and cannot do. (Not that I don't enjoy those stories in which i.e. Harry gets healed comepletely after abuse or something and there is nothing wrong with those kind of stories, but I like that it is not the case in this story). Showing the pain PT can be, benefits of hydrotherapy and that just because someone is mentally not at the same age as they are physically does not mean that they can't be happy or share their happyness. I also loved the ending of Harry ending up caring for animals. I sometimes feel that people that are mentally challenged in a way, or just at a younger fixed age, sometimes are a lot happier. Or at least they seem so, as I think like kids they are much more likely to notice and appreachiate the small things in life. Another reason why I loved the ending being Harry ending up a animal-healer, is that I have a cousin who also is stuck at a younger mental age, worked towards being a nurse for the elderly. She just loves to help them and they love that she always seems so happy and comes to work with a smile. Reading about what became of Harry reminded me of her. I am glad that Harry stays surrounded by people who care about him and that he is not confrontes with prejudiced people who don't understand his situation. Sirius was toxic for him. He is the kind of person who would remind Harry of his limitations instead of celebrating how far he came, how independed he ended up. I am also kind of glad that it will seem that Harry will die before Severus (and that in the most likely case Tom will be around longer than Harry). I just know that this is one of my aunts biggest worrieswhat my cousin will do when my aunt dies. So I am glad that Severus won't have that worry weighting down his shoulders and he can enjoy the years he stil have with his son. There will be lots of happy moments to comeThank you for this story!
12/16/2020 c15 N. A. Wennerholm
Teddy Bears do help give comfort to small children who have suffered trauma I know the Local police in my county carry teddy bears in 4heue patrol vehicles including our motercycle and bicycle officers since they have carriers attached to the back of their bikes. which include first aid kits and blankets not just other fire arms besides those hand guns. They have even found the bears even help developmentally challenged adults and teens with the minds of small children.
12/11/2020 c32 12excessivelyperky
Great chapter-the Dark Lord and Narcissa have made Sirius Black think! (and that must have hurt, but it's about time, really). I'm glad that Dumbledore is putting forth that kind of idea, too. I do hope the evaluation includes checkups at the beginning of each year-some kinds of abuse don't start till puberty, alas.

Oh, and when does Snape sleep? Just curious.
12/6/2020 c39 Helen capes
brilliant
11/14/2020 c39 Beauty Eclipsed
Overall, I enjoyed the plot, but I have to admit I’m a little disappointed. I feel like this story had so much potential towards the end and you just cut it off it’s feet to finish it up quickly. I’m not a fan of loose ends so please understand where I’m coming from as a reviewer.
10/30/2020 c31 excessivelyperky
Yes, the Dark Lord is far more dangerous when he's intelligent like this.

Harry is delightful, Sirius is finally growing up, and I bet Sirius' head really hurt when he saw Snape caring for Harry so diligently.
10/28/2020 c39 The Eagle Soars
Love so much.
10/27/2020 c39 royalcatniss
Awww this was amazing, I loved the Tom vs Dumbledore grandfather rivalry.
10/26/2020 c39 Entertainment lover
Amazing chapter. severus's family is so cute. The conversation between Harry and poppy is and Dumbledore did the right is a pity that Sirius did not understand Harry's true happiness lies in his dark protector. Frankly he is better of without Sirius and Remus. Severus will always be Harry's dark protector.
10/26/2020 c38 Entertainment lover
Fantastic chapter. Sirius is unbelievable. I loved how Severus calmed Harry. Severus was doing the right thing to protect Harry. It is so sweet that Harry called Severus as daddy.
10/26/2020 c37 Entertainment lover
Wonderful chapter. Sirius is a idiot. I can't believe that he is sulking at the fact that Harry likes severus more than him.i just hate him. I am feeling bad for is Sirius problem . Why can't he let Harry be happy?
10/25/2020 c39 5Blair Vallens
Much like with some of your other stories, I have been following this one for a while now, I'm really happy you were able to finish it. I loved the ending and I do not feel sorry for Sirius, he should have known better. Thank you!
2,831 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »