for Harebrained Heritage

10/12 c9 Damon Mortem
Hi sorry das ich das in deutsch schreibe ,aber in Englisch bin ich noch nicht so gut. Ganz ehrlich ich mag die Geschichte es war aber purer Zufall das ich auf sie gestoßen bin. Wirklich schön mal was neues zu lesen was gut geschrieben ich persönlich finde die Geschichte gut und mich würde es freuen wenn du nicht die Lust an der Geschichte verlierst. Nur so als Info: bitte Drarry #Drarryfan . Ja würde mich über Drarry freuen. Echt toll das du die geschichtet geschrieben hast. wenn du niemanden hast der für dich Betat frag mich. obwohl es glaub ich nicht so gut wäre wegen unseren verschiedenen Muttersprachen.
8/13/2020 c2 Guest
Wow~ hotties solo (of sorts) I've ever read!
8/5/2020 c9 1ob1292
An interesting story, it is so very disappointing to see it abandoned
3/10/2018 c9 Bill
Now a time Turner that could take Harry any place or time past or future would be a great wish since he would be able to travel to the past and kill Tommy boy before his parents death or even his grandparents deaths. The real question then become when Harry then jumps to the future does he keep his fist timeline memories which I would think he would but does he then get his new timeline memories as well.
1/4/2018 c9 Jab Gab
Please oh please finish this story. It would actually make all of us who have read it so happy.
2/25/2017 c9 7Enishi-Haru
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
12/15/2016 c9 SpriteBlue
Awwww you stopped before Harry fucked his way through hogwarts. Sad :(
9/22/2016 c9 1Sakihinata
This story ss weird and funny and amazing that I decided to put it on list of favorites ;)
This is great! I just hope it is not abandoned, that would be too bad ;)
9/20/2016 c9 2akinomatis
Please update! Love this story, can't wait for a new chapter
7/28/2016 c9 Sarah
Its been 6 years since this story was written and i am just now finding it and loving it! It needs to be completed! The potential for an epic is just astounding! There are only nine chapters and already i love the characters the plot the smut just everything! I need an amazing writer to adopt this and finish it! Id do it myself if my writing was any good! I juat love this fic and dont want it to be over!
3/28/2016 c1 A Reader
Me: clicks on random fanficton. Begins to read
Me: Sees the word "wankbidexrous"
Me: Compeletely loses it
Mom: "What's so funny?"
Me: Poker face. "Nothing mom"

True Story.
2/17/2016 c9 7TashaLee2476
whens the next update?
2/4/2016 c9 MattKennedy
Most awesome story! :D Really love it and very much hope you continue it sometime in the future.
2/4/2016 c4 MattKennedy
Brilliant! Love that the Flamel's are the Jinn. :D
2/4/2016 c2 MattKennedy
Genies! Truly the best choice for allowing power-ups! :D And oddly much more believable than anything else I've read. :)
527 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »