for Mum, Dad And Roxas

10/17/2012 c7 3Callout
I am still so interested. But like maby authors here. You won't finish it.:-(
10/17/2012 c6 Callout
Lol Flynn I see what you did there. I loved the jack sparrow part well done. Now on with the next chapter. Tomorrow!
10/17/2012 c4 Callout
OMG foo. T-T this chapter brought back so manny painful memories. Poor roxas. I have to admit though axel and larxenes insults where funneh.
10/17/2012 c3 Callout
Ugh domestic abuse sucks lady gaga balls. It's a shame when a child has to live through that kind of pain. I know the feeling. Hope hinge get better in the next chapter. I also felt roxass joy when finally seeing his dad after a long time. Alas that did not last huh.
10/17/2012 c1 Callout
Hehe it's 1:47am where I'm at. But I got into the story of yours really good. I love how you make Roxas a nice life loving kid and still wants to bond with his pops.
2/27/2012 c7 ZeroUmbra
I may be a bit late for this story, but it's really good! I'm still trying to figure out what Namine drew. I also want to see how big the explosion of an argument Larxene and Roxas are going to have. Please don't let this die!
9/23/2010 c7 Tonstaaar
Very intersting.Oh my god please update!I am like dying to know what was on that last page,how and why do Axel and Larxene hate each other,and just i really want to know the history/past on Axel and Larxene. Oh and are they in England or something becuase instead of saying 'mom' they said 'mum'.But please do update very soon i am very curios to see what you write and yes it needs a bit more Larxel action.
8/27/2010 c1 Tonstaaar
Umm i'm still Lighting princess even though my name is in black sometimes,cuz I 4get to log in.
7/28/2010 c7 Lightining princess
PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ,PLZ! KEEP WRITING I WANT 2 KNOW Y THEY COMETO HATE EACH OTHER SO MUCH!I REALLLLLYYYYYYYYYY WANT TO KNOW! O•O
5/15/2010 c1 Lighting princess
hi! i'm Lighting princess also know as Larxene fan.LOVE IT! i just love they couple pairing Axel and Larxene it's like a match made in heaven or mybe hell... idk but just loveit plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz,plz plz,plz,plz continue the story plz :D
5/12/2010 c7 CrazyyRandommSkittlezz
HEYY PLZ RITTE MORE MEH CURIOUS WAT NAMINE DREW!
4/28/2010 c7 Larxene fan
Aw thats it! please continue does Larxene stay with Marluxia or does she go with Axel and how did they get to hate each other? But serious does Larxene get together with Axel.(I think they should. just giving ides here :) )
6/11/2009 c7 The1stLegend
Absoloutly loving it! One of the best I've read in a while, and this is coming from a bookworm (yes i am one and i'll admit it despite the fact that its sad to most people).

I couldnt stop reading this one! Larxene and Axel are brilliant. It's a pairing I havent thought of before and I like it! But man does Riku need to get laid!

Keep going I can't wait for the next chapter!
11/11/2008 c7 20Crazysnakelover
Wow this story's quite interesting, at first it was hard to imagine Axel and Larxene as Roxas' parents but I've gotten used to it by now. keep it up
8/10/2008 c7 Eddy'keyblade-master'94