for Mum, Dad And Roxas

8/10/2008 c5 TheCalmB4TheStorm
Wow, this is a great story! very good job^^)

Although reading through some of these parts made me cry becouse it's almost exactly how my parents relationship is...minus the phisical fighting.

Love the story though, keep going plz!^_^
6/12/2008 c7 2Jeekey
Good job! This story is great. I feel bad for Roxas. At least Namine likes him. I can't wait for an update!
6/3/2008 c7 22LifesLover
Aw, so that's how they met... aw, Larxene is such a feisty little girl, huh? Ah, you wrote Axel perfectly. I'd love to see him in that clothing... oh, yes I would. *fervent nodding* Then again, I'm no different from the rest of the fandom... Gotta love the pyro.

Anyway, wow. Go, Demyx! Now, I love it when people write him as more than just a partier or something. They give him a personality, and depth. And that, I love... oh yes, I do.

Sorry about the blockage, girly. I understand how you feel. I just recently got over mine, as well. Stupid writeoadijfaweirj- must not say it. It shall come back that way. God, I'm paranoid.

Anyway, great seeing more from you. On to more clearing of my inbox. LOL.

Loves,

Lifes.Lover
5/21/2008 c7 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
Cool. Nice meeting. I had more to say, but it isn't exactly fresh in my mind-the site was being disagreeable, so the review is coming two days after I actually read it. I know I had something else to say, but I forgot what!
3/3/2008 c6 Yunagirlamy
OMG I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY! IT'S AWSOME! THANK U FOR WRITING IT! PLZ UPDATE!
2/28/2008 c6 FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
That may just be my favorite chapter yet. I really loved that! The Namixas thing in the middle was so cute! Zexy sounds schmexy...he'd make a kick-a$$ lawyer! And the Larxel? Amazing! I hate Marly even more now, but he'll eventually vanish, so I'm okay...
2/24/2008 c1 Missyme
This story is fantastic I can't wait to read what happens next
2/22/2008 c5 13Firebloom
Oh noes, Larxy's engaged! Anyway, hope Axel doesn't find out about Roxas running away... And I wonder about Marluxia...
2/21/2008 c5 NinjaMistress
I understand with the violence, I could see it with Axel and Larxene, but not that much when they're just normal humans now, and it doesn't bother me, but you would've thought by now someone (like Ashe, or any other family) alerted the authorities. Those are very serious. A life with a guy who can beat you up any second isn't very good, is it? Especially if he supposely still likes her or something...that's unhealthy in reality. Unless they can stop that, I don't see it as working out, one of them might get fatally hurt in the end o.O...I mean, he threw her out of a freaking window. Who's to say she won't stab his heart next?

But really, getting away from that, I can kind of guess where Roxas might run off to. His dad. And Marluxia...hmm, I spot villain tendencies here.

"'Don't tell me you jumped out the window!' she still yelled, only now her voice was filled with worry. They were on the second store after all and she knew what could happen if one jumped from that height."

This one made me laugh. She should know. She literally went through it in her last chapter flashback.
2/21/2008 c5 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
I feel like I'm beginning to be repetitive. If you want a pairing suggestion, Larxel will always work for me...maybe you can borrow a plot bunny I know I'll never actually post. I'd love to see what would happen, without being OOC or AU if the Organization from the actual game had to take care of a baby. Not exactly a humor story, just what you think would happen. And that includes all the sleepless nights that must go along with it...you need more info, PM me.

Now for this story...well, Marluxia sure is a nice added touch. As soon as you said the ring was pink I knew it had to be him...duh, right? I hate that guy already! He's cheating on her, isn't he? Y'know, how can she hate Axel, who's only ever been good to their son, and be about to marry this guy, who doesn't care about a single one of them? ...I think I was wrong last chapter. Roxas doesn't need therapy. Larxy needs therapy. Need any more prompts? PM me. I have a ton.
2/19/2008 c4 13Firebloom
Oh, that's grat: a long Larxel! And yes, I would believe that all this would be a sort of prologue for it. Because right now, I can't see them even LIKING each other.

Hope the next update comes soon!
2/19/2008 c4 reveiwer
Wow... this just makes me want to read the rest of the story. Your writing is great and makes me want to read more. I'm suprised roxas isn't in therapy.
2/19/2008 c4 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
Dude, how is neither of them dead? And how is Roxas not in therapy? Oh well, keep going, I want more! Haha, I'm greedy and you must be my slave so write! Write!
2/12/2008 c3 FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
You know, the one huge thought going through my head is just the question of how things got to be this way. Why do they hate each other? Why are they so violent? And most importantly, again, how the f-ing hell do they have a kid? I can't wait for the flashback-hopefully it'll answer SOME questions...
2/12/2008 c3 NinjaMistress
I've just begun reading your story, and it does hold interest, and I like the way you made the relation to the family. This chapter was very horrible (not the chapter, I mean what happened ^^; ), Axel is really violent in this, and a man, never, NEVER, lays a finger on a woman, even when she does lay one on him. That's scum action and disrespectful, though at least Larxene can protect herself, and I get a bit on why she hates him now, after that (is alright when they actually have powers and weapons, being Organization members and all, is equal, but since it's AU and this is not the case, a woman does not have the strength of a man, hence, fist uncalled for). Can't believe Roxas still likes his father when seeing the abuse, though I think he's lost.

You should make it dramatic and have Larxene file a restraining order from the court, to keep Axel away from her and Roxas. If he goes near them, depending on the circumstance, they can send him to jail after a court meeting xD. Larxene can do that by showing the judge her bruises and cuts, while saying that Axel attacked her first and she had to defend herself, and they always side with the mother when concerning children and well being. Nah, just kidding xD, I just thought about that when reading it.

And yeah, there in't many Larxel yet, but is fine. It makes you wonder how they really got Roxas. Probably drunk...
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »