for Mum, Dad And Roxas

2/2/2008 c2 22LifesLover
Hi hi! I do like this so keep writing it. I really would like to see where this is going. And who is Little Fire Demon? That got me stumped. Hmm. I shall have to mull it over. But I liked this chapter. And OC's are okay for the most part. Especially when they are just in passing. I have an OC in my story and people like her. Of course, she's not central to the story... I think. Oh, crap... I don't know anymore. Oh, well. Poor Roxas has got it bad for Namine. Hehehe. I loved that part. Well, till next chapter. Good luck!
1/24/2008 c2 KeybladegirlXIV
Nice chap! Can't wait for the next one!
1/23/2008 c2 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
You said you'll hold out 'til the story is done. You better watch out; I'll hold you to that, now. I will not quit being a pest until I see the end, got it memorized? (Sorry, I've had the urge to do that all day...so I have been...a lot...) Um...which one's the OC? Neira? I don't really know anyone from Final Fantasy except those that are really important or cross into the KH realm...I'll shut up now and save the illusion that I'm cool and/or am currently in possession of a brain...
1/22/2008 c1 13Firebloom
Hey, I like this. I really do hope you update; it's a bit refreshing to see a well-plotted AU fic of Larxel.
1/20/2008 c1 KeybladegirlXIV
Awesome chap! Can't wait for the next one!^^
1/18/2008 c1 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
Ha, someone else who agrees to my Larxel=Roxas conspiracy theories! Yes! I want to see more, soon! Please update! (And just FYI-I shall block out all Zemyx found here. Me no likey Zemyx.)
1/18/2008 c1 a reviewer
i likee it alot! really i do! cant wait to see more!
1/17/2008 c1 22LifesLover
I don't think I've ever read a Larxel before. I'm an AkuRoku girl at heart. Well, after Zemyx, of course. I love that Demyx is the cool 'uncle'. Hehehe. Demyx... sigh. I do believe that he is my favorite character. I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder how Roxas came to be. Hmm... can't wait to find out!
38 « Prev Page 1 .. 3