FanFiction.Net
for When It Rains

1/10/2009 c19 2PanicPossessed
Awesome! :]
1/9/2009 c11 5Twilight.Taco
I love it! It's a wonderful story, and I love the plot! Oh...-Lightbulb thingy that isn't really like a lightbulb thingy flashes in head- Maybe you should make Bella have a power, too! Oh my gosh, that would be cool! But to be honest, I think that what you have going is AWESOME; the accent (I can totally imagine it, and I'm sure it makes her even more attractive, according to Edward), and her attitude...I love the sarcastic and witty Bella. I think that she needed more of that in Twilight. As for my favorite scenes so far, I love the part where they were about to kiss (the heat of the moment) and when Bella made the most AWESOME comeback and defended the Cullens against the populars...They annoy me, too. But I'm glad that she did something about it! I was literally cheering for Bella in all my glory...While my family just stared at me like I was nuts. Well, yeah. That's Me for ya! I love your story! Excellent job!
1/4/2009 c19 1briiittx xhc
OMG!

Aw!

Last chapter!

It was amazing!

I loved this alot!

Wtg on completing it!

Hehe Alice is sneaky!

And of course Bella is pissed but it makes it so much funnier!

You did amazing!

Keep up with the amazing work!

1/4/2009 c18 briiittx xhc
Oh!

Awesome!

Kinda reminds me of the movie in some ways.

I loved it all the same!

EDWARD NEEDS TO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!

GAH!

Lol!

They are just so perfect.

And then he goes and says things like that!

It's like NO!

Awesome chapter!

1/2/2009 c19 2Brittz303
tres tres bien, c'est fantastique! it's an awesome story. perhaps a sequel?
1/1/2009 c7 Brittz303
w00t! Diary of Jane is awesome, i
1/1/2009 c19 5Dazzle Me Again
Fantastic story. I liked the changes you made with this. I had some hard time trying to imagine Bella with an accent, though. But it was amazing, nonetheless.

I especially liked 'high Bella', it was completely hilarious.

So, yeah, I loved it. It was awesome :)

Have a wonderful day!
12/25/2008 c12 Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice
Have your read the Giver and Gathering Blue? What am I thinking? Of course you did. I have too. They were interesting. I really liked them. Anyways, Thank you.:)
12/24/2008 c19 carson
OMFG U BETTER BE THINKING OF A SEQUEL I WANT 1 I THINK WE ALL DO
12/24/2008 c14 carson
did u see rob's hair i hate it he destoryed his beautiful hair
12/24/2008 c19 2flower123
would you do a sequel to this one?or would it not work?update soon
12/23/2008 c19 3Elven at Heart
This was a wonderful chapter! Hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart
12/19/2008 c19 3dlead7
great story :D
12/17/2008 c19 2black16lily
AWESOME! SO FANTASTIC! so is she a cmap? sorry i didnt get it. though she probably isnt. you should o a sequal when u have time. i relaly loved reading this.
12/17/2008 c19 ffinactive
ah! does that mean bellas a vamp?

=)