FanFiction.Net
for Naruto's Return

4/14/2014 c9 Guest
There was a problem kakashi is with the group not in the village as you said it was but is still good
9/19/2013 c10 thelastunicorn
i love this story. it is really good and a little funny. i can't wait for the next chapters to come out soon.
12/1/2012 c6 yaneko
Your spelling is atrocious
5/3/2010 c1 Kaslanya
you spell hinata's name wrong
5/28/2009 c10 2Eien Samsara
i like it
10/26/2008 c10 ArtemisEcho86
I liked thid story and would love to read more of it. I thought it was pretty interesting that Hinata turns in to a Nine Tail fox too. SO she is now like Naruto I would guess and I hope that's right, because if not, I'm sorry for the mix up. But other then that I thought the story was great and I can't wait for the next Chapter :D :D

~Violetclaw
4/24/2008 c4 3phobosapollo
dats not a cliffie.unless its just a locker.
4/24/2008 c3 phobosapollo
anko:WAT WHERE WHO WHY WHEN huh?TELL ME! IS HE A GIRL? DID HE GET RAPED BY OROCHIMARU?

shakakurulz:eww, dats just sick, anko.

anko:well, if i said anko it would b just wrong.

shakakurulz:true dat.
4/24/2008 c2 phobosapollo
...dats it, ur on my faves.
4/24/2008 c1 phobosapollo
its buetiful...YES I FINALLY FOUND ANOTHER AWESOME STORY IVE NEVER READ B4!*cough cough*sorry bout dat, im done wif my little moment.*shifty eyes*
1/26/2008 c8 rae
PLz don't let any part of naruto die. don't let him become full deamon and you have already decided to at least find some way to get him out of it and get the naruto we all know back. if he doesn't come back then who knows what might happen. they might all be living in a world full of EMOS! now that is scary. waht if some kills themselves like hinata she would be horrifyed if naruto died. Let him live! and it's Kyubbi. :)
1/24/2008 c1 reader
good story

please learn to spell name and things from Naruto correctly!
1/23/2008 c4 WolfLord04
seriously you either need a beta to send this to or get a dictionary and correct all the spelling mistakes.
1/23/2008 c1 WolfLord04
you need to check spelling it Byukugan Hyuga or Hyuuga different spellings.
1/22/2008 c1 4Loner Wolf122
Alright I'm new to but I have a lot of experince in tellingthe good from the bad (My frriends come up with them as if thats all they do all day... Actually it proubly is) and this is DEFINETLY one of the best ones I've read here. Oh and this story is on my favorites list so I'm expecting updates.
16 Page 1 2 Next »