for The Various Misadventures of Casey and Derek

4/11 c6 1SusanMarieS
still funny.
8/1/2021 c6 38Mrs-N-Uzumaki
Really well-written story! I could easily see this as an episode because of how well you wrote Casey and Derek.
8/1/2021 c2 Mrs-N-Uzumaki
'You use simpler words or shorter sentences if you're talking to a kindergartner or Derek Venturi' - oooh sick burn XD
4/13/2016 c4 2Gabby-Hunter
Does Casey realise he got his way? Haha
4/13/2016 c1 Gabby-Hunter
Haha casey is going to wake up to a nightmare
3/17/2011 c6 itsi3
Soo perfect Daseyness! I love that with all the bits of descrete Dasey it could fit in the show very well but all the bits are proof that as normal as they attempt to be they gravitate to each other.

Really enjoyed it!

*Crystal
6/13/2010 c6 32Dark-Supernatural-Angel
I LOVE that! Seriously I sense pre-Dasey happening in this story.

Great job and I love the concept! =D Nice job with the writing style too!
6/13/2010 c5 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
OMG I love that ending! He voluntarily did that instead of waking up like that =D
6/13/2010 c4 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
Derek's stunt was amusing but I'm surprised he did that after the nice act Casey did for him that morning.
6/13/2010 c3 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
I love that they sleep better in each other's presence =D
6/13/2010 c1 Dark-Supernatural-Angel
I guess didn't think his plan would soak right on through.

Can't wait to see the morning after.
5/14/2010 c5 1SusanMarieS
I reread this story because i noticed it in one of my fav authors favs. once again i truely enjoyed it. and i totally believe it endded on a great note. and i'm glad you put in a bit of dasey for the end otherwise i do believe i would have felt cheated even though your not supposed to expect it given the prompt you mentioned.
10/4/2009 c6 SusanMarieS
I had read this before, and was disapointed at the lack of togetherness in the end (must have missed the note_)... but it stuck with me so today i went searching for this story... ended up googling it with keyword "sleep". I added it to my favorites, and reread it. thanks for all the effort put forth. i really enjoyed it.
7/8/2009 c6 41CailinNollaig
Good fic, I thought it was very funny and I loved the plot! I read your AN at the start, and although you said no Dasey, I was praying for it all the way through.

The comment made by Derek in class had me laughing, as well as the rumours and Casey's reaction.

Anyway, as I said, I was praying for some Dasey and you added some at the end! Brilliant. You can't not add in Dasey!lol The ending was good though, regardless of the Dasey moment. Derek had admitted he liked having Casey there, and Casey admitted she didn't really want to leave... even if it was for the pillows ;)

Brill fic!

xCNx
4/23/2009 c6 OoverO
Awe, its like Dasey fluf without the romance. Super cute! I love it!
123 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »