for Captain Scarlet- The Truth

4/15/2006 c1 cip rochnaug
so funny, I loved it!
6/23/2005 c1 Serena svenson
This is so funny!Made me laugh out loud, LOADS of times!
7/13/2004 c1 7123-000
fecking hillarious!

We looked up CS fanfics as a joke, this fic was exactly what we were lokin for, yas.
10/12/2003 c1 Philo
This was veery funny. A better word is HILARIOUS! I had to keep doing something else so I wouldn't laugh. It's WAY better then the show...heehee"!
3/17/2002 c1 1Leese
Very funny fic! I think someone was watching way too much "Airplane!" :P

Leese
3/17/2002 c1 2Captain Mac
Heeheeheeheeheeheeheehee! This is funny!
3/2/2002 c1 11Katey-Kinz
Thanks for nominating me!
2/12/2002 c1 11Ostercy
I liked it a lot :).

I've recommended you and your writing here;

http:/pub76.ezboard.com/fthevillageoftokakeribyfrm13.showMessage?topicID=87.topic
1/31/2002 c1 Simon552
That was definitely one of the most entertaining reads I've ever come across. I'm not an avid fan of the show and I don't really get the point of it, but your version made a lot of sense.
1/25/2002 c1 2E1HSB
Just want to say that this story had me in absolute stitches, I have written a thunderbirds story. But I hope you write another one of these. PLEASE!
11/22/2001 c1 The Author
Oh dear. I've never been good at accpeting criticism, so maybe you shouldn't have opened your big fat smarmy Captain Scarlet obsessing gob. Okay, so I'm not a bloody Captain Scarlet buff, but who cares? So I got a few details wrong, who gives a toss? Why can't you people just accept things as they are and stop expecting to find fantastically detailed references to what Captain Scarlets credit card number is and stuff like that? Get a life! I just want to bring comedy to the world and smart arses like you have to go and bring me down.
11/11/2001 c1 Parody Lover
Oh dear... And it started off so promisingly too. This was a good idea but its obvious you have about zero reference to make fun of something you don't know the first thing about (kind of like biology students, heh heh). Still, a couple of bits were funny.
9/27/2001 c1 Sugababy
Okay, I'm quite a big fan of Captain Scarlet and I must say that has a lot of imagination, a little freaky but I like it
9/16/2001 c1 Crystal Phoenix
THIS IS THE VOICE OF THE MYSTERONS...CAPTAIN SCARLET IS STILL UNDER OUR CONTROL MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

great fun, did you see the stageshow?
9/15/2001 c1 10Zombie
This is very funny, and well written. Nice to see someone else who likes captain scarlet. I reckon they should've put it on BBC2 before stingray, it was loads better.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service