for I Wake Up to the Sound of Music

1/19/2017 c1 1AmyPC
I love this unique look into Logan's future. Thanks for sharing it.
6/21/2014 c1 Lunky
Awwww, she came! This fic is very original. Great stuff.
3/31/2014 c1 Anon
Beautifully written. Thanks for sharing your song/story with us
2/22/2013 c1 1JeniLyn2000
Definitely shed a tear over this one, it's beautiful.
11/23/2011 c1 15HoneyBee1
I got a bit teary reading it. We peek into his soul, and I just want to hug him. Really.
12/7/2009 c1 4Tearle
What a perfect ending.
6/5/2008 c1 12Mirajane Scarlet
This fic was kind of weird, I won't lie, and it isn't really the kind of thing that would actually happen in the Veronica Mars universe, but it was interesting, and sweet.

-Princess-
1/21/2008 c1 LoreleiRose
This is great. I love the character and the direction you have taken the story. If you know where you want to take this, please continue. Nice job.
1/19/2008 c1 jillianfish
this was fantastic. I loved the way it ended. I was so afraid it would end with nothing, just him wishing and hoping. At least he got a chance to look back and realize exactly what had gone wrong. Great writing, you make the flashbacks flow amazingly well, its not choppy at all. great job.
1/19/2008 c1 3CarolineD
Beautifully written.
1/19/2008 c1 10LoVefan4ever
Ok, so I gotta tell you... I starting reading this and it was so incrediably painful I almost stopped reading it. But I love your writing and this piece was no exception so I kept going because it was too wonderful not to. And then at the end... well lets just say that I complete and total mush right now. I can't even tell you how much I loved this. I would have hated myself if I didn't finish reading it.

Oh, and Logan as a singer thing is really original, I really loved it.

I LoVed everything! Great job!
1/19/2008 c1 21mallikadhuys
Yay! Veronica came back. I would love to hear Logan sing. xD

LoVe!
1/19/2008 c1 BritNI
you cant leave it there. you should write a sequel! I loved how Logan was in rehab. you did Veronica's character so well! *clap clap clap*