for The Little Things Give You Away

1/21/2008 c1 6WREIN
Damn! A lot can happen while I'm gone a few days! I think you did a wonderful job! It was so sweet!
1/21/2008 c2 1TehMerill
Aww, poor Chrno. Having to endure Rosette's crazed antics at such obscene hours in the morning. XDD I enjoyed this chapter much like the last one, I can't wait for you to update. Keep up the great work! x]
1/21/2008 c2 3casui
LOL *laughs* The last part of this chapter was quite humorous. I feel bad for Chrono. I liked this chapter better than the previous one. They all do seem a bit short *pout* Me no likey short chapters. But besides that, keep it up snekochan!

-Ja, casui
1/19/2008 c1 5Lyra the Heretic
That's really sweet... and kinda insightful, y'know?

Nice to hear from you again. How's the original fiction been going? I joined NaNoWriMo a while back, but only wrote four pages, in the end.
1/19/2008 c1 21Olynara Sedai
Actually, I though it was very in-character. And the last two lines were PERFECT. And it does make it sound like a very 'in' relationship. On the outside it seems like she's just beating the shit out of him constantly, which worries onlookers, but inside it's very tender, sweet. I like how dispite looking for him she was still shouting about it.

Your devoted servant, Olynara Sedai
1/19/2008 c1 1TehMerill
Aww, the ending was so sweet! For a minute there I thought I was a bit teary eyed because it just said so much about those two. -sniffle, smile- I can't wait for this series to continue, I'd love to see more moments like this between Rosette and Chrno, they make such a beautiful couple. So please update whenever you find the time, I can't wait to read more!
1/19/2008 c1 30Feather Ice
You wrote something new! For Chrono Crusade! And, as always, it's impossibly good. Makes me laugh, makes sense, has the lovely element of something a little deeper... I like the way you put the reasons she hits him.

And I don't think they're out of character! ^ ^