for Battle Royale GB

3/23/2008 c53 25Marner
The lucky number 13! They gov'ment is forcing them out of all the good hiding places. I wonder how the swaure off with all the characters will turn out. I still have my money on Max.
3/23/2008 c50 Marner
Wow, Casper killed his own gang. They would have followed him to the end. Strangly enough the 'great leader' made me think of 'Fearless Leader' from Rocky and Bullwinkle. I know very random thought. Well, onto the next chapter.
3/23/2008 c43 Marner
Another one dead-poor Paula. Hm...I wonder what happened to that motorbike guy.
3/23/2008 c39 Marner
Aw...how sweet. ^_^
3/23/2008 c36 Marner
Wow, two more dead. :O Cara is clever to come up with that idea, I'm just surprised the guys didn't catch on to it.
3/23/2008 c32 Marner
Nice to see Kelly in action. I forgot to put something in my last comment. Howcome you didn't list all the contestants? Why just the few?
3/23/2008 c31 Marner
Man, I would hate to have a spetula as a weapon. It would be interesting to see Cara, Casper, and Gemma square off.
3/23/2008 c29 Marner
I'm back...^_^ Poor Jodie. She died by Casper and fell into the pier. :( I bet Casper is somehow going to end up being killed...well next chapter.
3/22/2008 c28 Marner
Wow, so many deaths in a single day. Well, I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow sometime to read the rest of the story. Ttyl.
3/22/2008 c25 Marner
Wow-Xiu had absolutely no chance to live. Hm...well in a way she got the better of two evils. It was still sad though. ;_;
3/22/2008 c23 Marner
Aw, the mission failed. Hm...well maybe next time it'll work.
3/22/2008 c19 Marner
Oh nice, a plan. I wonder if it'll work. On to the next chapter. ^_^
3/22/2008 c17 Marner
Aw, how sweet-a cofession of love. ^_^ Interesting how Ellie and Erica have two opposing veiws of Casper and the situation. On to the next chapter.
3/22/2008 c15 Marner
Wow, one last death right before the afternoon annoucnments. Kewl.
3/22/2008 c14 Marner
Oh, the government went really crazy and decided to try and find some interesting ways to kill the rebels. Interesting.
143 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »