for The New Cheerleader

11/22/2015 c24 Guest
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
11/19/2015 c9 6Christiangirl
Another great chapter! JJ's having a rough time of things, especially with the prospect of her possibly being pregnant? That would put a little fire in the gumbo, so-to-speak! A pregnant 17 year old cheerleader?! That would definitely add a lot fire to the gumbo!
11/19/2015 c8 Christiangirl
Another great chapter! And what a cliffhanger! JJ pregnant?! WOWZERS!
11/19/2015 c7 Christiangirl
Another great chapter! Poor JJ! Some of those girls don't like her. But, like Morgan said, once they get to know her, they'll like her, unless they are the unsub!
11/19/2015 c6 Christiangirl
Another great chapter! I'm certainly glad that Morgan was able to keep JJ calm when Jake the snake was making lewd remarks to her. It was great that she had Reid on the line, as he is the BAU's residential genius and able to handle any subjects when JJ needed him to!
11/18/2015 c5 Christiangirl
Another great chapter! It seems as though JJ's gonna do fine, that is once she gets over her nervousness.
11/18/2015 c4 Christiangirl
Another great chapter! It looks like JJ's off to her "new" life as a cheerleader. I certainly hope that she'll be safe.
11/18/2015 c3 Christiangirl
Another great chapter! Poor JJ! I certainly hope that Hotch and the team will be able to catch the person behind the cheerleader murders really soon, so that JJ won't have to be undercover too long!
11/18/2015 c2 Christiangirl
Another great chapter!
11/18/2015 c1 Christiangirl
An excellent start to what promises to be a great story! I really like the storyline of JJ going undercover as 17 year old cheerleader. I can't wait to see where you'll be taking this story!
10/26/2014 c24 9sailor host mew basket
This is a really good story. You need to continue! But I feel like a Spencer and JJ relation was slightly forming then got thrown away and replaced with Chad. But still it's great
7/17/2014 c24 Lololiz1
Please update this story
3/25/2014 c24 1XPhile1998
I love it! I need more!
1/11/2014 c24 13GottaLoveCM
OMG This Needs To Be Finished!
8/23/2013 c24 6Doritos my Cheetos
Update? Now? Yeah that would be good.
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »