for An Oath Unbroken

6/10/2017 c1 Fire Rain
I have a fanfic for you, if you would like to read it. It would need editing before posting, which is why I mentioned it, here. You know how to contact me, no expectations.
12/29/2015 c1 1No White Flag
I am now a member, and so I shall repost under my account. This is very well written. The pain in Cattie Brie, is compounded in Drizzt. His hands are "tied", only it is his honour that laced the knots. It is painful, but all too realistic in the real world. It would seem that you are either a really good writer or writing from experience, or more likely both. I will be reading more of your work.
12/29/2015 c1 Aelus Abban
2/8/2015 c1 Guest
oh thats deep but that is still beautiful
9/16/2010 c1 2BluePhoenix21
What a very cool story...

Talk about the blind leading the blind! Here you have shown a young Catti-brie, so very astute in understanding people and with the profound ability to help Drizzt over the years, yet so very inexperienced and innocent in the ways of handling yourself in marriage... asking the opinion of, and asking help from, her dearest friend -a drow with no decent upbringing at all, who also is inexperienced on the matter of profound problems in marriage.

Two children making their way through a confusing world without anyone to turn to! It highlights so clearly that neither has had the upbringing necessary to prepare them personally for their own lives, no matter their remarkable skills in adventuring and battling tremendous foes.

I love it!
1/24/2008 c1 17Jack The Bard
Sweet goodness of fun! UN! we need more stories like this one. un. SWETY!
1/21/2008 c1 15Dreamingsinger
Wow. What more can I say? Amazing very good story. I'm going to read more of you fanfics now if you have any others. I hope that she leaves, I really do. All the signs revielved in the story were not signs that the marrage would likely ever become a happy one. Great job of writing the situation dealing with soemthing as serious.
1/20/2008 c1 7Darth Ixnay
This is exactly what I believe would happen if Wulfgar had not died. You touched a very difficult matter here, because this is basically how most abusive relationships start. And as painful as it is to see a woman like Catti-brie nearly broken, this was very well done.

I wonder if you are going to write a follow-up to this one-shot. It would be interesting to see how this situation could be resolved (or not).

Once again, good job. It's really haunitng. And it goes straight to my favourites.
1/20/2008 c1 Tiggermyk
Very good. I think my only complaint would be that it took me a bit off guard when Catti suddenly buried her face in her hands and began weeping, because you'd given no indication that she was holding back tears. And purely grammatically, you can delete the two quotation marks between "decide" and "Oh" in "...Dumathoin to decide.” “Oh Drizzt,” she looked..."

But again, a very good AU one-shot, and definitely something you can build upon. And since I'm not sure I've read an AU where Catti had married Wulfgar, it'd be something different that I'm sure you could pull off. ^_^
1/20/2008 c1 PhantomBoo
one-shot should be considered a crime.

BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE AND WHAT WILL COME NEXT ! anyway , I'll live with it XD

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service