for Realistically Impossible

6/20/2012 c1 Anon
You should really continue this story. I like this idea and I love your writing style. Keep it up! Continue this story please. Thank you.
9/7/2009 c1 lizziemagic
omg you have so many great stories!
10/20/2008 c1 6iambetterthanyou007
liked it. very (sorta) realistic. You stopped writing though. why why why why why? Keep on writing please!
9/8/2008 c1 2Silent-OneRINGS
This is really unique and I really enjoyed this first chapter. I think that Elphaba should be an African-American or Middle-Eastern. Fiyero could be from the French-language part of Canada. Then Boq... I'm not sure.
9/4/2008 c1 8JesseMac Girl the Flinda Freak
omg, u hv 2 continue!

**jgirl
8/26/2008 c1 3musicalvampire
for the animal rights thng maybe instead there could be robots or something... now that i think about it tht does sound kindadumb. o well yer fannfic u can decide

awsum fanfic too
7/27/2008 c1 BabyGirlRockStar
You know if you ask people if you should do this or do that in your story well...then it's not really YOURS. Try writting one on your own. Thanx
2/1/2008 c1 44Faba
Linda should be... like, Miss New York or something. :D *If* this is in New York. That would be a reason as to why she's so 'popular'.

Umm... I think she has to be green. It's... just not her without it. I'm sorry. I don't know. Maybe she could have a slight green tint? Maybe she's so white chlorine chemically altered her? xD You may have to do a some major scientific research to discover what could actually alter someone's skin color before birth, etc.

Wonderful idea, though and good luck with deciding it all.

~Faba
1/27/2008 c1 3darkruki008
this is great! I see great potential in it. Was that Fiyero? ._. Anyway, I can't help you with the naming problem, since I'm ok with them having their original names or having them changed. Fiyero: philip? Boq: bob? Just brain storming xD

Also, I think Elphaba would fight for either gay, religious or immigration rights, but all of them are big issues, we don't want to go insulting anybody...

I really don't know what to say about Elphie being green, it's crucial, I know, but I'm not sure if it would fit. Maybe her eyes could be different, her hair or something...forget it, make her green! xD

Other than that, I hope you update soon. Good luck!
1/27/2008 c1 pinkpalace12
this has great potential! I can't wait to see where it is going! I'm another vote for making elphie green!
1/26/2008 c1 2Lydia Monroe
You could always, instead of animal rights, tackle something like religious rights or gay rights, though that might make the Wizard seem like Hitler... and those two things are quite heavy issues... But Elphaba is a girl who takes on issues too big for one person to handle... just ideas.
1/23/2008 c1 26halfwaytogo
Hmm, have I spotted Fiyero?

Anyway, I really like this idea! I vote for giving Elphaba green skin, as it's really such a big part of her character, affecting how others view her (and even how she views herself). I'm afraid I can't think of anything regarding animal rights. As for the names, I'd prefer to see them with their real names, some people have strange names in RL anyway.

Can't wait to read more!
1/21/2008 c1 valkyrieatwar
I really love this idea! It's genius...

You could change Boq's name to Bob, but I don't know if that would work for you... As for Fiyero, I can't think of a thing to do.

This is interesting ad I can't wait to see how it turns out! Update soon, please!
1/21/2008 c1 Emma
this is really kewl plz update soon!
1/20/2008 c1 3ILoVeWicked
This story...rocks! I am a huge fan of parodies and happen to really enjoy this modern day twist of Wicked (especially Linda...that was genious!) Update soon please!

-ILoVeWicked