for Please don't touch me

5/12/2021 c2 impashadows
Awesome story hope U come back to it
5/13/2018 c2 Ahrinamikage
Minato
12/21/2015 c2 Kyra26
I vote for a Minato/Naruto! I love this pairing but it don't have a lot of fanfict with it.
9/6/2015 c2 Guest
Nooooo please no rape! I will start crying if I read that! Well for the pairing I would really like ItaNaru of SasuNaru but ItaNaru would really be yummy :P I know that the latest update was 2008 but I really hope you will update! Heh it's been 7 years please don't abandon this fic!
6/25/2015 c2 TangyCitrus
Hmm, interesting but also not terribly done, although I wish rape would not be happening because it is a terrible thing and why would the tormentors do that to him? He's young for that and I don't believe his body is capable of that at his age and size. I do hope to see the part it was said of Naruto being rescued and taken to Konoha and Minato discovering that he's his long lost son. Also, about the Fourth's name, you should just keep it as Minato since that what you called him to begin with so there isn't isnt much sense nor need to change it. Regardless, I think this has potential and Naruto sounds like such an adorable and beautiful child, I hope that gets explored more in later chapters. :)
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
P.S It sucks the mute woman who became Naruto's mother upon finding him had to die. Obviously she was a wonderful and caring woman to be able to love and protect Naruto what with his demonic appendages and the others' hatred and wanting him dead. May she rest in peace and be in a paradise full of love and happiness.
2/1/2015 c2 YaoiLovinKitsune
Omg plzz finish i love the story i wannna know wat happens to my Naruchan
6/4/2014 c2 Rebecca
I like for the main Naruto pairing o be NaruGaa and ero-sennienXtsunade. Monatomic doesn't seem like that tipe to like boys... But yep... Good job so far... And also I like Minato better than arashi. Hmm.. An also you should time skip after that first abuse with the people and Naruto to we're he escapes and runs into mins to and ero.. Sorry I don't know how to spell his name.. But good story so far. :)
6/4/2014 c1 Guest
I think it should stay minato, and yes kushina should live. Good job so far with the story! :)
4/29/2014 c2 NamiHello
i vote kakashi!
1/28/2014 c2 Anon
I would like either Itachi or Gaara for Naruto. And I like the side Pairing Jiraiya x Tsunade and if possible Iruka x Anko

Can't wait for an update.
11/23/2013 c2 guest
itanaru for pairing! please keep minato as the yondaime's name please!
11/23/2013 c2 guest
itanaru for pairing, and the fourth's name should stay minato it is way better than arashi and naruto should meet minato at age five.
10/13/2013 c2 1JuleMaker